𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒

Natasha's POV

I watched her as she laughs along with Carol, as if nothing happened earlier, sitting side by side with her leg up placed on Carol's lap, their faces were close to each other, while Carol twirls her hair.

Wanda then nudges my arm, snapping me away from my bitter thoughts.

"Calm down, Nat, nothings happening between them. Their just laughing," Wanda said, making me look at them with Taliyah by her side.

"It's pissing me off," I whispered back, and Taliyah giggled.

"Same," she added, taking a bite of her kitkat. "She's hot, but I prefer you over her" she smiled at me.

"How - wait, you're just eleven," I answered.

"And so?" Taliyah raised her eye brows, while Wanda looks at us back and forth.

"Don't worry, even the kid likes you beter than blondie," Wanda interjects making me scoff.

"Mmm-hmm, but y/n doesn't like me...anymore," my voice dropped on the last part.

"What makes you think that?" Wanda asked, I shrugged. "That's right, you don't know," she laughs it out, matching the two and we all shared an awkward look.

"Ma!" Talia shouts breaking the awkward silence, y/n looks at her then.

"Yes?" She asks kindly.

"I want cookie bites," Talia requests, making all of us turns to see her, she winks at me then,

"Just this one time, Talia," y/n walks off making her way to the kitchen while Carol left for another universe, maybe, who knows?

"Does that 'one time' ever ends?" Talia shouts after her, and y/n shook her head. "You'll thank me later," she winks at me again, as Wanda pushed me off the couch. I glared to the two of them before making my way to the kitchen. Not complaining though.

I stopped on my tracks as I admired her pouring a flour, making a mess, still she was focused on what she was doing. "Need a help there," I offered, making her look at me.

"No, It's all good," she answered coldly. I sighed. I sat on the rounded-stool chair.

I just stared at her and I could see that she's glancing at me every once in a while. I smirked. She then started to shape them and put them inside the oven.

I stood up as she leans against the corner, I faced her one more time, looking at her straight to the eye. "You're so wet," my seductive tone came out of my mouth, knowing that it would turn her on. But I was actually referring to her sweat on the face not down there.

Your POV

I felt my face burning every second as she just stared at me straight to my soul, I looked down to my feet not wanting for her to see my face as red as a tomato. But then, she wraps her arms around my waist, making me shiver to her touch, my breath hitched as my eyes met hers. She traced her thumbs on my lips gently running it down around my throat barely applying any preassure. My head was stuck as my heart started to race. Once again, her lips on mine, kissing me passionately. I melt to her touch, to her kiss, to her everything. "Tell me 'no' again and I'll stop" she said in between kisses, but my head was still on cloud nine.

I pulled away as soon as the oven dings, turning my back on her, I felt her eyes flickers on me as she watched me again. I didn't say a word before leaving her there all alone.

"Here is it m'lady," I mock Taliyah as I hand her the bowl.

"What took you so long?" Wanda asked, raising her eye brows, while Nat sat down beside her facing me with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah what took you so long?" Nat added in a teasing manner. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the egg chair.

My head and heart debated again wether I gave in or not. But I did gave in, didn't I?... No, you don't. Stop it, don't do this to yourself, don't let it happen, not again.

I pushed down the feeling, biting a piece of that cookie bite. "It's peanut butter," Wanda points out. "Why peanut butter?" She questioned.

Talia and I shared a look. "It's her favorite," I answered.

"How do you know it's her favorite?" Nat asked, mid-chew, furrowing her eye brows.

I'm so dumb.

Talia and I shared a look, and Wanda noticed it too. "Oh - yeah, she said it earlier, right?" Wanda covers up.

She read my mind. I mentally face palmed myself while Natasha nods.

"Mmm-hmm," Taliyah just hummed, but Natasha looks at me suspiciously.

Nat's POV

Something's really isn't right. But what is it?

I kept my look on y/n as she sends hand signals to Talia, and they both seem to be in deep conversation.

"You're thinking what is it?" Wanda whispers.

"Are you three hiding something?" I asked firmly but she shook her head, I raised an eye brow, making her sigh.

"Fine," she moves closer. "They're somehow related" she whispers I barely even heard it.

Related? Maybe sisters? Or cousin?.

But she doesn't have a family, she told me that eleven years ago, but then did she told me the truth? I mean why would she lie? Right?

Fury called me in later that day, and he told me about the mission and why Y/N was really back, which I don't think that what he said was the reason.

"What? You don't believe me?" He looks at me amused, making me huff.

"You always play mind games, Fury. Now what's my role?" I tilt my head slightly to the side. "And will you stop covering your daughter," I spat as he narrowed his eyes.

"I'm not covering her," he retorts.

"Then why is she back, hmm?" I snapped. "Why now? Why not back then!" I exclaimed.

He clenched his jaw. "Cause she was pregnant!" He yelled back, making me scoff.

"For eleven years?!" I sarcastically remarked glaring at him, but he kept his mouth shut. "If you won't tell me, I'll figure it out myself!"

─━  ⑅  ⴵ  ⑅  ━─