𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Your POV

I opened my eyes and I was greeted by a bright light that for sure will make me go blind, I blinked rapidly and adjusted my sight.

"I had a terrifying nightmare," I mumbled.

"What was it?" Someone asked but I didn't bother to look who it was.

Staring at the ceiling. "It was about Natasha," I paused for a moment before continuing. "She was buried in a nameless cemetery... Someone was..." I hesitated as I didn't want someone to know, but then. "Someone was putting dirt over her face, and there was no one else but... I was the one who was burrying her... alive" I then felt a squeeze on my hand, and finally looking to the person beside me, it was Natasha.

"It's okay, it was just a nightmare," she smiled-sadly.

I furrowed my eye brows. "Why are you here?" I asked her and she didn't brake the eye contact.

"Is there a restriction order saying that I can't see my girl?" She raised an eye brow, making me roll my eyes.
"How are you feeling?" She added shortly after.

"Since when do you call me your girl," I mocled and she glared at me.

"I'm not dead, so, it's good to be alive," I stated and she just sighed.

"Do you need anything else?" She asked softly, I looked away.

"What do you need from me, Natasha?" I replied, firmly.

"I-I uhh," she mumbled but she quickly shut her mouth, making me look at her, again, but this time, she was looking down. "Can we talk?" She asked quietly.

Yes. I wanted to say, but. "No," I answered dryly, she shot me a look along with her furrowed eye brows.

"Why not?" She tilt her head slightly to the side.

" 'Cuse I don't want to," I simply added, making her look change to a furious one.

"You can't just avoid me forever Y/n," her voice raised a little bit, but I didn't pay attention to her. "Why didn't you tell me that Taliyah is my daughter - our daughter," she quickly corrected herself.

I shruged. "I don't know," she now looks at me with a disgusted look.

"Was this the reason why you left me? 'Casue you didn't want me to know that she existed?" she snorted, making me look at her amused.

"I already told you the reason why I left you," my voice was now same as hers.

She scoffed. "Y/n! You know damn well that I didn't cheat on you. I was seducing that guy for our fucking mission," she exclamied.

She was right, shit what now? There was a defeaning silence between us before I spoke up again.

"Well, can you blame me that I got the wrong idea?!" I half-yelled.

"What?! You fucking idiot, you agreed that day, we talked about it, and you said 'yes'," She yelled back.

I took in a deep breath. "And it was a mistake," my eyes welled up a bit and she just looks at me with a disgusted look.

"I can't believe you," she shook her head as a tear escaped her eyes. "You left me because you got jealous."

No.

"Yes," I admitted. "And I hated you for that," I finished, I couldn't look her in th eye since I knew that those words will hurt her, not long after I heard the door slammed after she left.

Natasha's POV

I walked out of her room, and her words sting in my ears as they replayed on my head, my heart was pounding and the built up anger and sadness in me was going to explode. I passed some Avengers on the main room but I payed no attention to them.

I enter my room and I lost control, I threw some things in my room, broke my lamp shade, my phone, even my mirror was shattered into pieces, clothes on the floor.

I was damn frustrated — furious even, and I just couldn't contain it anymore, It was like I was powerless, no control to what I was doing, and I didn't care.

Your POV

I watched her as she threw random things around her room. She was crying. She then punched the wall, leaving a wounded hand, I flinched to the sound of her screams, as she threw her hand over her hair and sat down on the floor.

I'm so sorry, Nat. I shut my eyes close, not wanting to see her in pain, but still I could hear her sobs, making my heart ache.

After a few minutes she keeps on hurting herself and I couldn't take it anymore.

I bardge in her room and I ran straight to her and pull her in for a hug, holding her so tightly, I whispered.  "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry," I repeated it like a mantra, while my lips were pressed on top of her head. I didn't let go of her until she began to calm down.

Finally, cupping her face. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to," I pleaded, and after a while her gaze softens. I pressed my forehead on hers. "Natasha," I started softly. "I never hated you, and I'm so sorry," but still she didn't meet my eyes, so, I just let her be. I sat there next to her and I let her lay her head on my chest, being the big spoon.

"If you ever get close to her, even just for a while. I promise you this, you will lose her" he whispers to my ears.

"No, please no. I- I'll do everything what you want, just don't kill her, please," I pleaded before the man in front of me chuckled.

I clenched my fist as I remember what I promised that day, a promise that ruined everything, a promise that made me lose everyone I love, especially her.

I looked at her and she was peacefully sleeping so, I carefully carried her to her bed and started cleaning the dried blood on her hands, after that I put on the duvet up to her chest, but before leaving her room, I cleaned it first and tried to put back everything in its normal places.

I looked at her once more and I smiled-sadly. "I'm sorry it had to be this way," I whispered.

─━  ⑅  ⴵ  ⑅  ━─