𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓

Your POV

I closed the door behind me after Taliyah went off to a dreamless phase, leaving her alone in her own bedroom, that Tony had already build in.

"So when do you plan on leaving?" A dark deep voice appeared, making me shiver.

I scoffed. "Excuse me," I turn around to face them only to see a drunk Steve, leaning against the wall. "You look like shit" I added, walking away, but then he grabs me by my arm and darted his eyes on me, I furrowed my eye brows.

"You don't have a right to come back here after leaving Nat-,"

"Don't you dare say her name, Steve," I cut him off and he just smirked.

"What? Feel guilty," he tightens his grip on my arm making me hiss.

"You know nothing, Steve Rogers" I snatched my arm away off his grip. "I know you were there that day, but you know nothing," I whisper-shouted, leaving him confused to what I just said.

I clenched my fist as the memories flash again at the back of my head.

"You can't be kidding right?" She giggles.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not" a guys seductive voice answered, making her lean in for a kiss.

"I want you," she whispers.

"As you wish,"

I punched the wall and I didn't even noticed that Natasha was standing behind me with her brows furrowed. I ignored her.

"You just gotta punch a wall and just ignore me? Good, that's good," she started, sarcastically, still I ignored her as we both keep on walking. "Why did you punch Steve?" She asked making me stop from walking.

"Is that why you're here?" I looked at her and she nods. I scoffed. "He's a cry baby afterall."

"You did punch him, why?" She retorts.

"I didn't puch him... I didn't even lay a single finger on your boyfriend!" I hissed, turning my back on her.

"What do you-,"

"Zip it Nat," I slammed the door behind me and rested my head against it.

This is why I don't want to be here. Too much drama.

Nat's POV

I slapped Steve across his face, looking at him with disbelief. "What the fuck was that for," I whisper-shouted.

"What?"

"You fucking lied you idiot," I offered him an ice pack, since I knew that it would leave a mark.

"I didn't," He picks up the ice pack and puts it on both side of his cheeks. "Okay, fine I lied I'm sorry," he added, with a joking smile on his face, making me roll my eyes. "I didn't really thought-,"

"Save it," I walked out of his room and made my way to y/n.

As I enter her room, I saw her laying in her bed still wearing her shoes on, I quietly made my way in and hovered on top of her. I smiled.

I, then took off her shoe, and fixed her shirt since it was showing a bit of her skin, I put the duvet up to her chest and just looked at her.

Her eye brows were still furrowed and her lips parted as she breaths in and out. It's so peaceful to watch her sleep.

A few minutes later, she stirs awake making me fall on the side of her bed, hitting my back to the cold concrete, I let out a muffled grunt.

"That fucking Steve, I'm gonna kill him tomorrow," she mummbled before drifting off again, I rested my chin on her bed, still sitting on the floor. I giggled.

I stood up and I peck a kiss on her forehead. "I know you will," I whispered.

Your POV

As soon as I saw Steve, I quickly punched him on his nose. "You were looking for that punch," I gritted my teeth, as he wipes the blood confused.

"Wha - what was that for," he stuttered.

"Ask that to your drunken ass," I answered before sitting back down to the chair.

"Okay, continue," I said to Fury, and everyone stopped staring at me and Steve.

"That's the best 'good morning' greet I ever saw," Clint has amused look on his face, making me smirk.

"Hey cap, your uh... your nose it's a little bit of different," Tony buts in making Steve shake his head. I stood up again and walk up to him.

"Let's see," I quickly aqueeze his nose, turning it back to normal, he groans in pain. I smiled. "Next time I'll take that off."

"There will be no next time," he retorted.

I got back to my chair. "Are you all finished?" Fury asked.

"Ye-,"

"Wait, not yet," Tony cuts me off as he stands up to move his chair next to cap. "So, tell me how does it feel to be punched by a girl," he points his red lollipop to Steve, making him shake his head. Steve then whispers to Tony and he nodded.

Fury clears his throat, and Tony thumbs up and go. "As I was saying..."

I catch Natasha staring at me again, lost in her thoughts, barely even blinking.

"Agent y/l/n, are you listening?" Asks Fury, pulling me from my day dream.

"No I'm not. What did you say?" I asked and he made an eye roll. Oh god I love seeing him stressed out. I mentally laughed.

"I said you will be staying here until we make sure that Talia will fully recover" my eyes darted from Maria to Fury.

"No," I said firmly.

"I'm not asking, Agent," he replied, same tone as I am.

"And nor was I."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I-,"

"I'll give you five hours to go and get your stuffs from your house," he looks at me directly to the eye as if he's telling me to go along. I sighed. How did I end up to a father like him?

"Fine," I groan as I stand up.

"And where are you going?" He asked again, I turn around to face him.

"To get my stuff," I answered.

He raised his eye brows. "Alone? I don't think so. Agent Romanoff will you accompany her?" His eyes darted to the redhead then back to me.

"Of course," she answered, so I left the room with her following from behind.

"Enjoy!" I hear them all laugh in unison.

I mentally cursed them all to go to hell.

"So your house," the redhead started.

"My house," I trail it off with my finger and she smirked.

─━  ⑅  ⴵ  ⑅  ━─