20

After both of the girls finish doing their own thing before going to bed, Jennie suddenly had the urge to ask some personal questions, "I don't have any intentions but.. may I know where your parents are? or do you even have siblings?"

Lisa smiled, "They are far away... far away from any danger, far away from me."

Jennie smiled back, "That's good that you care about their safety."

"I love them with my whole life... and I wouldn't let anyone hurt them. I would rather be in pain than them." Lisa said in a serious tone.

Jennie just smiled, she understands how Lisa loves her parents.

After just a few moments, Lisa and Jennie finally doze off.

It is three in the morning, Jennie's peaceful sleep got disturbed by the coldness enveloping inside the room. The blanket is too thin to keep them warm which she soon finds out that the girl beside her was backhugging her the whole sleep.

She turned her head at her, "What the heck!?" She shouted in whisper seeing Lisa's arm being wrapped around her body, "Aish~ you should at least have extra pillows so that you didn't end up using me as a human pillow." then she laid her head down again and sighed.

After awhile of being quiet, she couldn't get back to sleep anymore. She turned her body facing Lisa and stared at her.

It was too dark that she has to move closer to her face just to have a good sight of her, I didn't know that you were this pretty and handsome up close...

Jennie deeply stared at every detail of her... from her eyes down to her lips, I might always forget telling you how thankful I am to you... but I really am. We became this comfortable in just a day, how did we end up being like this so fast? I have never expecting for somebody anymore... are you an angel in disguise? Jennie softly chuckles as she realize the word angel when in fact that Lisa is doing evil stuff.

Then her face became serious, took a deep sigh and narrowed her lips in a thin line causing her cheeks to puff, please don't go anywhere... you are my escape now...

"Are you done admiring me?" The girl peacefully sleeping in front of her suddenly opens her eyes and spoke.

Jennie's eyes widens in shock, she even flinch after seeing her opening her eyes, "You're awake?!"

Lisa chuckles, "Mhmm, what do you think? Maybe I'm just a sleep talker?" she said sarcastically.

Jennie softly slaps her in annoyance, "Ahhk! Lisa!"

"Alright alright." Lisa closes her eyes again pretending that she's asleep, "Let's pretend that I'm still sleeping so that you can continue admiring me."

Jennie's eyebrow furrows, "In your dreams!"

Lisa laughs hysterically, "I'm giving you a once in a blue moon chance! Are you sure you're just gonna slip this off?"

"Yuck! I would just rather lose my eyesight than watch you sleeping!" Jennie rolled her eyes and turned her body away from her.

"Ahhh~ really, huh?" Lisa spoke as she slowly moving closer at her and started tickling Jennie, "What about this!?" she said as she laughs.

Jennie started laughing uncontrollably, kicking her feet around as she felt the almost dying ticklish fingers of Lisa to her side stomach, "Lisa!! Stop tickling me!!"

"No! Not until you tell me the truth that you were admiring me in my sleep!" Lisa kept laughing as she finds it funny hearing Jennie's laugh too, it's kinda cute... she's like a baby.

"AHHHKKK! LISAAAaaa!" Jennie shouted as she hardly keep pushing Lisa away from her but she was too strong. They didn't mind the time and the neighbors from other rooms of how much noise they were causing.

"Ha-ha! You can't beat me!" Lisa proudly says then she went on top of her, making Jennie struggle for more, "Just say it... would you rather die being tickled than just being honest?" Lisa chuckles.

Jennie tried taking all her strength to push Lisa but couldn't since the girl on top of her locked both her hands into hers. She kept moving her arms but laughing made her felt so weak until they both realized their current position, Lisa sitting on top of her while holding both of her hands and Jennie being under her.

Their smile slowly fades away as they awkwardly stare into each other's eyes.

Only a small peeping moonlight from the window made the room slightly visible for them to see each other.

They can feel the friction of their skin brushing against each other since they are both just wearing a fitted shorts and an oversized long sleeves.

A nicely made bed became a mess, a one piece pillow that they were sharing was now laying onto the floor, and the thin blanket is been wrapped on the other side of their leg.

A quiet moment between the two and they didn't move at all. They were just staring into each other until Lisa got the urge to lean down closer to Jennie, doing the first move to kiss her, she stopped in the midway to see and know Jennie's permission before doing the act alone.

Jennie didn't move and was about to accept but then quickly turned her head to the side as a refusal for the kiss.

Lisa stayed in her position, respecting Jennie's decision. She stared deeply into Jennie's side profile then tightens her hold into Jennie's both hands and softly caress to it using her thumb, telling her that it's fine.

Jennie slowly turned her head back facing Lisa's face, they stare into each other again for a moment then Lisa tried it for the second time which Jennie finally gave in.

Lisa closes the gap between their bodies as she gently kisses Jennie's soft and pinkish lips, it's so soft that you would not want to let go anymore.

The night was cold but the heat they share from their bodies kept theirself feel warm.

Lisa continued kissing Jennie, moving her head from left to right, she even bits Jennie's lower lip causing her to release a soft moan.

A tear suddenly fell off her cheek without Lisa noticing it since her eyes were closed, embracing every moment with her.

Lisa slowly undressed Jennie, checking if she would stop her but didn't, she unbottoned Jennie's upper sleeve one by one, revealing a naked half body since she wasn't wearing under anymore, just her undies and shorts.

She exhaled through her mouth as she gently roams her hand around Jennie's body, feeling every bit of her like she never experienced touching a woman, which it was-- Jennie is my first.

No... this is not good... I'm dirty already.. Jennie thought to herself as she quietly cries.

Lisa is very gentle to her, she's not forcing her or anything to do this with her, when in fact, she asks for the permissions before completely doing the act.

Jennie was shaking a bit, remembering what his step dad was doing to her, but she's doing this with different person right now. A gentle one, not a forcing one- like the dirty old man.

She deeply inhaled, wiped her tears away and let Lisa continue what she's doing.

Lisa leaned down on Jennie's chest, gently kissing every part of hers. Kisses her neck, the middle part of her chest and down to her stomach that made Jennie arch her back and moan at the same time.

This is the feeling that I wanted to feel with someone... Jennie thought.

Lisa, who felt the pleasure of knowing the girl under her likes what she was doing. She finally removes Jennie's shorts along with the undies.

"Haaaa~" Lisa softly releases a hot breath seeing Jennie being completely naked even she can barely see her since the room is too dark and the moonlight wasn't enough to clearly see her. Just knowing that a beautiful girl that she finds very attractive fully naked is already enough to her.

"Are you really okay with this?" Lisa whispers near Jennie's ear then she just nods her head as a response.