18

"Lisa..." The taller girl suddenly spoke, trying to break the silence enveloping around them as they walk in a tiny alley.

The tiny one, turned her head at her, "Lisa?"

Lisa nodded her head, "My name's Lisa..." she looked at her and smiled then looked back again to her steps, "You mentioned about trust earlier, so here... I'm telling you now my name..."

Jennie slightly smiled in amusement, "So... you're telling me your name because you wanted me to trust you?" Lisa nods in response, "But you don't know if you can trust me..."

"H- Huh?" Lisa stopped in her tracks and looked at her in confusion.

"You told me that your identity is private, why are you showing up to me now? you even told me your name." Jennie seriously said, "Did you already forget that you're a ki--"

Lisa cut her off after a quick realization, "Oh-- did I mistakenly put my trust in a wrong person?" Lisa said in a serious tone as she stared at her deeply then just quietly continued into her tracks then Jennie followed her.

Jennie spoke right away, "It's not that you can't trust me... but how can you being so careless for someone you don't really know?"

They both continued walking in a fast pace.

"What about you? How can you trust someone to hire for killing you?" Lisa stopped walking and stared at Jennie while the latter did too, "If you hired someone else that time, you're probably already laying in 6 feet deep below." She added.

"Are we suppose to trust killers? Isn't that our goal in the first place? to be in 6 feet under?" Jennie responded, staring deeply into Lisa's eyes.

Lisa stayed silent for a minute, "I made you realizations, that's why you are still here. You don't want to end your life, you just want to end the pain."

Jennie didn't respond anymore, fine fine, enough with the motivational speech.

"We're here." Lisa stopped in front of a building.

Jennie looked at the building from the entrance up to the top, "It looks hunted, what is this place?"

"This is where I live." Lisa said and walked in.

Jennie's eyes widens in shock, didn't expect for a hired killer who can earn thousands of money to live in a kind of place, "Are you serious?! Are you broke!?"

Lisa chuckles, "I'm not... I think you're the one who completely forget that I'm a killer." she lowers her voice for the last word.

"Oh, yeah... You're right. You need to live in a less crowded place to hide."

"C'mon, let me show you my room... it's not the best room you'll ever see in your life, but I always keep it clean to avoid getting cockroach and rat housemates." Lisa chuckles as she leads the way up to her apartment room.

-

Room 23, the door even looks creepy from the outside. How can she live in a such place? Jennie thought as they enter the room, "Before we can go any further, why did you take me here? This is your hidespot, right?"

Lisa, who was walking ahead of her stopped in her tracks then she turned her body facing her and smiled, "I have my trust in you.. so..." she spreads her arms around, "Welcome to my humble home."

Jennie's eyebrow furrows as she softly chuckles, "You call this..... as your home?" She doubtfully asked, "Well, that's good of you that you can still call this home... I live in an expensive space, my needs are already provided and complete.. like I almost don't need anything anymor but I still never consider it as a home." then she continued laughing to avoid the awkwardness.