13

~

"What happened between you and Jennie?! I heard rumors about you saying you were shouting in here..." Rosie said worriedly as soon as she arrived in Jisoo's office.

The girl sitting onto her chair didn't even bothered looking at her worried girlfriend, "If you don't have anything else to say, just go and comfort her."

"Jisoo... Jennie is your sister, why are you being like that to her?" Her eyebrow furrows, she couldn't understand her girlfriend why she has to be that harsh. She asked the employees what exactly they heard she said that day, "You were like bestfriends since you were young, but now... what happened to you? Jennie still cares for you, while you? You sounded like you're not from the same blood."

"You know nothing Rosie... you know nothing because you are always on her side... do you even know when was the last time you ask me how I'm doing?" She stared at the girl in front of her, "No, because it's been months!"

"Jisoo...." Rosie spoke in a calmer voice, "I know that's where I was lacking as your girlfriend but... this time it's different... it's between you and your sister now and I care so much for the both of you..."

"Rosie... Jennie's doing fine... she's with our step dad, right? Who took care of us since we were younger... who's always been there and have supported us... and still supporting my sister. She's also under the name of this company, while I am here working the work alone... the employees and everyone in here knows her because I didn't lie to them. I still introduces her as the CEO even she's never in here.... what else do you want me to do? I'm doing my part here... and she's not." Jisoo rolled her eyes and sighed, "And now you heard everything, can you go ahead now? I want to be alone for now..."

Rosie sighed, she slowly held Jisoo's hands and gently caress to it, "I'm sorry for not being always there but I promise to do my best from now on... always remember that I love you and I just truly care for your sister..." then she stood up to give her a kiss on her head, "I'll see you at home.." she added which Jisoo just nodded at her then she went out.

Jisoo sighed then slowly bowed her head down onto the table with her hands under it to give it a support then she closes her eyes.

"Jisooyaaaah!" A man in a suit with a thin glasses widely spreads his arms for a hug as the little girl running towards him, "I have new toys for you and your sister!"

She giggled in excitement and hugs him, "Daddy!!" and gave him some kisses, "Jennie's still asleep... should I wake her up?"

The man shooks head, "Let her sleep for now... here! I bought some new toys, you can pick whatever you want." he says as he gives the bag of toys.

"Thank you so much daddy!" Jisoo quickly took it, "I'll just wait for Jennie before I choose..." she widely smiled.

The man gently pats her head, "So sweet Jisooyah! I really raised a good kid!"

Jisoo heard someone knocking to her door, she immediately raised her head up and opens her eyes, "Come in!" and quickly rolled her eyes once she saw who it was, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Jisoo, I'm here to check on you." Jennie said as she walked in, "I'm not gonna ask you to do anything, I'm just here to see you... nothing more, nothing less.."

"Ugh, I don't need you to say that to me.." Jisoo said in annoyance, "I'm doing all fine here."

"Jisoo.. I know you. I know you are upset because of me not checking on you here for a long time... I'm just doing all my work in Mr. Park's company." Jennie said in a very calm voice.

"Mr. Park? Why are you calling him like that? He's our dad since we were younger?"

"Oh... yeah? I just prefer calling him Mr. Park."

"You know what, you are very lucky and you are living your life. You are with dad, you are working with him, and you are named after this company which you are even not doing anything for it..."

"Jisoo... I'm not living my life... soon enough you'll know."

"What do I need to know then!? Why don't you just tell me right away!? I'm not a kid anymore!" Jisoo angrily shouted.

"Jisoo, you are being fragile... and you always are.. that's why I don't wanna tell you everything right away... Don't worry, I'll let you know when the time is right... Just do what you have to do, just think that this company isn't under my name. Think that this is a company for us, for mum, you and me..." Jennie said seriously, "And... don't ever go anywhere without Mr. Choi."

"I don't need a personal guard anymore." Jisoo crossed her arms.

"He's not just a personal guard to us! He's been working with us since we were just babies and you know that mum trusted him so much..."

"Okay fine.. just go ahead, and do your thing. I just told Rosie to leave and now you are here as her substitute... it's so irritating." Jisoo said without thinking what she's saying, she turned her focus onto the pile of papers.

"Jisoo, don't be too harsh with Rosie... she stayed with you most of the time, she did what she have to do as your partner... she's just worried." Jennie said and left.

Jisoo released another sigh and put all her focus onto the papers, she slightly realized what her sister just said but her ego is higher than her conscience.