9

I woke up full of sweat, I forgot to turn the aircondition on, who was it mum? I at least wanted to know who our real dad is..

I held my head as I closes my eyes tightly, "I need to meet Jisoo... it's been a long time since we saw each other..." I said as I got up from the bed.

I just took a quick bath, got out from the company and went straight into my car. I drove as fast as I can away, wore a cap and a leather black jacket.

I parked my car somewhere else, and took a ten minutes walk. I looked around, checking if there's someone suspicious that's been following me but none.

I walked towards the company... mum's company, our company... my company.

I secretly took out my card and showed it to the guard, he just nodded at me and let me enter.

I went to the elevator, pressed the floor where Jisoo is designated. I was trembling, I felt nervous to meet her, what if she hates me seeing alive?

I took a deep breath before I open the door to her office, I was in doubt if I should really meet her or not.

"Just go in, you're already here." A sudden voice from my side, I looked up to her and saw a grown up girl.

"J-Jisoo?" I said with my eyes widely opened.

"Don't look at me like you've seen a ghost." She said seriously then she went inside her office.

I slightly smiled after finally seeing her, she's really pretty just like our mother, she looked so fierce, really different from what she was before... she was always like scared but now, I feel like, I should be the one to feel afraid based on her aura.

Jisoo sat down onto her chair professionally, "I never thought you're still alive."

I gritted my teeth after hearing what she said that also made me stop from walking, my hands started shaking, not because I'm afraid, but because of the fact that she thought me that way, I looked up to her with a slight smile, "Why would you say that?" then I continued walking and sat down onto a couch not too far from her table.

She sighed, "Why would I not think like that if you just show up now? You're the one who's giving me the reason to make me think that way... I can't blame myself for that."

A moment of silence before I speak up, "Jisoo... you just don't get it... and I'm doing all these for you."

Jisoo stood up, slamming her hands onto the table that made me flinch, "Doing all these for me?! Why don't you just tell me the truth!! Am I still a kid for you??! Don't you think it will be hard for me to understand everything!? Why? Is that because you think you are always higher than me? Just because mum named the company under you instead of me?! When in fact that you already have everything!? What else do you want!?" She shouted angrily, makes all her veins to show up from her neck.

I looked at her, seeing her eyes became red, she was trying hard not to cry, "Jisoo! That's not what I mean! And you know that!! I don't care if mum named the company under me, but this company is for the both of us! And this is the last thing that she had left for us! Don't start a fight over these simple things! This is not what our mother wanted for us! Do you think mum's will be happy if we stay like this? For how long are you going to hate me?!" I continued shouting, I didn't notice how loud I am but I stopped talking for a moment, my head aching for shouting too much, and for still controlling my emotions.

I pointed my head, "Open up your mind, Jisoo! I'm not treating you like a kid, I'm just taking you away from danger because I care for you!" I continued, not being mindful to what I'm saying, I took a step back as soon as I realized what I just said.

"From danger? What danger?" Jisoo spoke in a worried tone.

"It's nothing... just do your part in here..." I said as my voice cracks.

Jisoo chuckles, "You just don't really care for me.." Jisoo said without meeting my eyes, "You're telling me like you truly care but it's not!" then she glared at me with a tear falling from her eyes, "Stop acting like you really care!! You wanted me to work things out in here alone and take everything when it's convenient for you! I get it now, Jennie! Go away before I can throw this thing at you!! And don't you dare showing up your face in here ever again!!" She shouted like she doesn't really care how much people can hear her.

My heart started to race, my whole body shakes uncontrollably, I felt afraid from everything, it triggers myself so much that I wanted to slit my throat to stop hearing what she's saying over and over again.

I went out her office, revealing few of the employees were listening outside the room, my mind were telling me that they know me when in fact that they don't since I haven't been here for a long time, and I'm sure that they are unaware that I exist.

Even though, my mind still telling me that they did. I badly wanted to scream, my throat hurts so much from stopping myself to cry, I ran towards my car and locks myself up where I can finally release all the pain.

I scream as loud as I can, luckily the windows were tinted and no one can see what I'm doing.

I kept slamming on my steering wheel, punching my head as hard as I can, scratching my skin as I deepens my nails, leaving some wounds and bruise onto my skin.

I'm so upset from everything that's been happening. This is not I was dreaming, this is not I was hoping, this is not what I want to be.

If she doesn't wish to see me any longer, then there's no reason for me to stay anymore.

I took my phone, dialed a number, which it was immediately answered, "It's time... please... just kill me."