22

Lisa cupped Jennie's cheeks as she gently caress to it, "Everything will be fine now..." she spoke lovingly then she kisses Jennie's forehead, "Are you sure and willing to end your step father? There's no turning back now..." she asked for the last time, making it sure with her since her step father still became part of her life, and since it's impossible to turn the dead back to life if regret took within her.

Jennie got teary eyed as she smiled then she slowly nods, "Of course... I've been waiting for this day to come in my whole life..." then she sniffed.

Lisa smiled then kisses her again on her forehead, "Everything will be alright after all of this."

Lisa leaned down to her bed, taking out a huge rectangle box with a lock and opens it, revealing a gold sniper.

Jennie's eyes widens both in shock and awe, "You have these kind of... stuff?"

Lisa just nodded quietly and started cleaning the sniper with a neat towel, "It's my baby... but since you're here now, this will become my second... because you are the first."

Jennie giggles, "We just met, and guns have been with you for a long time. How can you choose me that fast?" She chuckled.

"I might be doing this for a long time now, but I've been wanting to stop and change and start all over again... I just can't find any reason... but now you're here.." Lisa looked at her in a serious expression and smiled at her after.

Lisa and Jennie prepared and planned for a week before they left and start the attack.
As the sun rises the next day, they both drove so far from the city as they are following Mr. Park's location which Jennie put the gps tracker under Park's car the time she returned home.

Jennie sneakily checked Park's schedules on which day he needs to go out alone since Jennie knew him too well that sometimes he goes out alone without any guards or partners. Luckily, Park has been busy the whole  time so he didn't had time to play with Jennie's body.

Lisa's the one driving while Jennie tells her the direction.

Park needed to meet a supplier in a far country side as part of some of their projects. He has a quick meeting with the person contracted with the company to talk about the deals.

They were quite far behind Park's location but since Lisa was eager to end him, she stepped on the gas and drove faster just to get near him.

They arrived in an isolated place, surrounded by a field and near a mountain. As soon as they realized that Park's car is slowing down until it stopped in a huge metal barn, they quickly parked their car in a hidden area and went out then they escort their way to find a perfect spot to hide which they also had to climb up in the mountain and hid behind a huge tree.

Lisa brought everything she can use, she have been preparing all these for Jennie. She even took out the two ghillie suit she have and they wore it.

Lisa positioned herself and held her gold sniper gun that she's been keeping for a long time, she haven't tried using it to anyone since it was a precious gift from her father, they tied a promise to not use it as long as it's for someone who deserved getting shot, to feel the pain of its gold shimmering bullet. A sniper that can really blow someone's head off like a shotgun.

She looked through the scope and saw Park's back as he entered the warehouse, "Is that him? In a suit? I wasn't able to see what he look like..."

Jennie nods, "Yeah, that's him, he always wear a suit."

"Okay...." Lisa said under her breath, "He deserve to experience the pain of my golden sniper..." she added as she focused looking at her 6x scope, she was having a hard time to target Park since he already entered the warehouse so they needed to wait again.