28

It's seven in the morning, the room was filled by the light coming from the window with air blowing through the curtain. The sunlight flashes Jennie's eyes.

She squeezed her eyes seeing an unoccupied space next to her, "Lisa?" she spoke in a sleepy voice.

Her eyes were half opened, "Lisa?" She called again for the second time but no one's responding. She removed the blanket as she land her feet on the floor, "Lisa?" then she walked around checking every corner where possibly Lisa could go, I guess she went somewhere...

Jennie yawned, she went straight to the bathroom and did her morning routine. She went out after a couple of minutes, then she suddenly heard her stomach rumbling, "We only ate ramen last night." She said hungrily as she hold her stomach.

She opened Lisa's closet to check if there's something she can wear like at least a sweater then she found one. She quickly wore it and took her purse along with her.

She quietly walked on her steps down the apartment and tried looking for a store where she can buy something for the both of them to eat since Lisa doesn't have any stocks to cook at her apartment.

She walked a little bit far from Lisa's flat and found a store, she didn't think about how far she walked since all in her mind is food and Lisa.

Jennie went inside the store, it looks like an old tiny house and became a little grocery store with a lot of stuff inside. She took a basket with her and grabbed some food and stuff that they can eat for the whole day. She was being really hesitant on what she should get since she have no idea what Lisa likes to eat.

She bought herself a milk ice cream and bought one for Lisa, she happily walked out the store as she was peacefully eating her favorite ice cream. She stood right next to the entrance, trying to finish the ice cream before she continue on her tracks.

Jennie felt someone's watching her, she looked around but saw no one.

"What the fuck is this kind of feeling? Like I've always been watched..." She said under her breath and just shrugged her shoulders and thought that maybe she's just being paranoid.

As she walks, a man in a black plain hoodie with a cap and mask suddenly started walking towards her.

Jennie began panicking. She's nervous and didn't know what to do but she tried to calm down, proving that she wasn't terrified, then she walked out of the store but she could hear the man's footsteps not far behind her. Jennie chose to cross the street, but after a time, the man followed in her footsteps.

Jennie couldn't hold it anymore, her ice cream started dripping as it melts down from her hand. She tried walking faster away from him but he started walking the same pace as hers.

Jennie ran, and so he did too, there was an alley that only a few steps away and Jennie decided to go and turned her way there but after just a few steps, the man quickly grabs her by the arm.

"Jennie!" He shouted in whisper.

"Please! Please!" Jennie shouted, crying for help as she didn't know what to do.

"Jennie! It's me!" He said as he removed the cap and mask then he stared at her.

Jennie couldn't believe what she is seeing, her eyes were widely opened with fear formed in her face, "Ah-- Am... Am I seeing ghosts?!"

"Jennie, no..." he answered seriously.

"Oh please... Maybe I'm being hallucinated.. Kai is already dead." She lowered down her voice in the last statement.

"Noo... Jennie... It's me... I'm alive..." He said as he hold himself trying to prove that he's telling the truth, "I'm very much alive, Jennie..."

Jennie still doesn't believe him, "Look, try to slap me! Real hard!" He said as he took Jennie's arm.