19

Lisa and Jennie were both laughing from a reality show that they were watching. There are even times that they would laugh really loud with their mouths widely open as if like they have known each other for years.

The show have ended that made the entire room became quiet and as their laughs slowly fades.

"I didn't expect that you'd still choose to be friends with me." Lisa spoke as she laughs then shoots a piece of fries into her mouth.

"Well... I only have my bestfriend... and was about to have another one but... a tragic happened." Jennie said in a very sad tone.

Lisa became quiet as she felt so bad hearing about it, "I'm so sorry about that..."

"It's fine! At least I made a new one now, but I'm still not gonna forget about him.." Jennie smiled.

Lisa smiled along with her, "You met me for being a bad person, but I think I'm still a blessing for you.." she chuckles.

"I guess..." Jennie agreed.

"Oh!-" Lisa spoke, brushing her palms along into each other to remove the crumbles from her hands, "It's getting dark now, I think you need to go back."

Jennie looked at the window, "Well, I've been waiting for that..."

"Waiting for what?" Lisa asked in confusion.

"I wanna ask if... uhmm, you can refuse, okay? No pressure..."

"Just tell me right away." Lisa waits for Jennie to continue what she's trying to say.

"I wanna ask if it's okay to stay here for tonight?" Jennie says without looking at her, felt a bit nervous and shy at the same time.

"W-- What? Did I heard that right?" Lisa asks as she rubs the hole of her ear trying to see if it it will adjust her hearing.

Jennie looks at her seriously, "Of course! Do I need to repeat it? I said..."

Lisa cut her off.

"W-- Well, the room isn't in a good state... I just wanna make sure to you if you can peacefully sleep at this kind of place... As I can see you, you are a very expensive human thing that would never ever allow herself to sleep in a very cheap bed..."

"Hey! Are you judging me now?!" Jennie's eyebrow furrows as she crosses her arms.

Lisa laughs, "N- No! It's just that... Ugh, okay fine... you can stay here... and not just for tonight, you can stay whenever you want."

Jennie's face blooms like the time she saw the city lights, "Really!?" she asked happily, "Don't worry too much about me, okay? I don't really care about the bed, the room or whatever, I just want to stay here..." an escape from the hell place...

Lisa widely smiled, "I wonder why would you rather choose to stay in a rusty looking place than to where you are staying at... I believe it looks comfy than here.... tell me if you want to switch places with me, 'cause I would totally let you."

Jennie huffs, "I'm sure you wouldn't want to live as the way I am living." then she laughs, "Don't decide something that you would just regret in the end, because I regret staying alive with this kind of life."

Lisa frowned, can't you just tell your reasons so I can understand? asking you might just irritate you...

-

"Alright!" Lisa clapped her palms after preparing the bed for Jennie, "You still have a chance to back out. I've already prepared the bed for you."

"What? What do you think is this? A game?" Jennie laughs, "And where are you gonna sleep?" she added.

"Ahhh.." Lisa swings her hand in the air gesturing her not to worry about her, "My bed is bigger than yours." Lisa proudly said as she looks down to the floor.

Jennie followed her eyes and looks down too, "WHAT?! you're gonna sleep there!?"

Lisa nods, "What's wrong with that? I'm used to it... plus, it's bigger!"

"Ehh... just sleep here... I'm not that big, we can fit in here." Jennie pulled Lisa's arms into the bed.

"Aish~ are you concerned about me?" Lisa asked as she looked at Jennie.

Jennie softly slaps her shoulders, "Stop! Of course I do! We are friends now, right!?"

"Pfffft! Why not just tell me that you are just really concerned about me... I will surely sleep beside you if you tell me.." Lisa laughs then Jennie pushed her not really hard, "Ouch!"

"Aish! Just sleep on the floor if that's what you really want!" Jennie irritatedly says that made Lisa chuckles.

so cute..

-

Lisa was peacefully laying into her bed with her right arm under her head as an additional pillow while waiting for Jennie to finish brushing her teeth, she gave the extra toothbrush to her.

Jennie suddenly screamed, "AHHHKKKK!" She quickly went out the bathroom with the brush still into her mouth, "Lisa!!" she shouted.

Lisa got up from the bed worriedly, "What is it? You're scaring me!" She spoke as she held her chest.

"You said that you're keeping your room clean to avoid getting pests housemates! But there's a flying cockroach over there!!" Jennie squels, she was covering her head to avoid the flying pest.

Lisa laughs, "I'm sorry okay? Sometimes they show up at night..."

"Aish~ Lisaaa, kill it before it lands on me!"

"I'm a human killer, not a pest killer!"

"Don't tell me you're scared!?" Jennie looks at her seriously.

"Ahh-- ehh... hehe." Lisa scratched her neck as she avoids Jennie's eye contact, "It's just... you know, it flies around and uhmm... the feeling once it touches your skin is so.. uhmm, traumatizing.."

Jennie bit her lips with a raging face reaction as she tucked the long sleeves into her arm that Lisa let her wear for tonight, "Liiiii--" she spoke then she raised her clenched fist as if like she's inviting her for a fight, "SAAAAAA!!" she ran towards the taller girl and gently kicked her butt which made the girl groan in pain.

"J-- Jennie!" She shouted as she rubs her butt, "What was that for?!"

"You're afraid of killing tiny pests but not for killing humans!" She blew threw her hair that was covering her face.

"Woah... you're scary more than anything..."

"Pffft!" Jennie turned her body away from Lisa who was sitting onto the floor as she continued brushing her teeth, "Kill it now, I'm about to finish brushing my teeth..."

"Brush it until it shines like the sun." Lisa jokingly said then she stood up, took the spraying bottle to kill the cockroach.

"Alright! Done! It's dead... do you want to held a funeral for it?" Lisa spoke once she's done spraying.

Jennie chuckles, "Hak-hak! Funny!" then she rolled her eyes at her, "Thanks, by the way.. you can now bury it."

Lisa scoffed, "Buy some flowers for it then..." she softly laughs and laid back down onto her bed, why is she being so naturally cute? She looked at Jennie, finishing brushing her teeth since the door is open, she watches her every move, seeing her and having the opportunity to be with her... if I have not known that she's going through something, it would never cross in my mind that she's desperate in ending her life. She doesn't look like it, she looks happy and energetic... but from her physical, she's a bit skinny... and if you stare deeply into her eyes, you'll know that she's not really okay... but based on how she acts, reacts, expressing, and talking, she looks completely fine.

I badly wanted to know more about her.