3

So another day, and yet another encounter with those perverts.... I really hate working for this company. The only other person I can put my faith in is Mr. Choi... I hope he will find his way here.

I didn't waste any time and went straight to the upper floor, dressed professionally in a suit and coat. Hoping it will save me from those nasty stares.

Every one of the personnel that I came in contact with offered me a warm greeting. To my great fortune, everyone regarded me, in contrast to this elderly man's associates. I have no idea why they are all acting that way. Do I deserve all the disrespect?

I sat down quietly in my chair, and as expected, I saw him again, staring at me, but worriedly.... Worriedly? Was he truly concerned, or was he just looking at me? I'm not going to trust any guy from here.

The meeting began, and all I did was listen... It's making me sleepy the way they speak. They're not even that professional... how come that this is so successful?

I never became involved in any of their issues or anything relating to their partnership or initiatives. I just keep nodding, as if I'm interested. I don't care about this company... all I care about is my mother's company.

"Thank you so much everyone! The meeting will end here," Mr. Park, the disgusting old man who is my stepfather, or should I say, not my father at all, has finally ended the nonsense meeting.

I rolled my eyes when I saw him with those fake innocent eyes wearing thin glasses, when in fact, he was full of evilness. I wish everyone knew, and that someone would bring him down.

I hastily rose from my chair and walked away, trying everything I could to avoid that old man. I'm never going to let him or allow him to touch me again!

Those filthy hands of yours deserve to be cut.

As I ran out of the office, I kept checking behind me to see if he was following me.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice in front of me. I was still looking behind me, but then there was someone in front of me, as if he'd been waiting for me the whole time.

I turned around with my eyes wide open, unable to control my fear, which made everything clear from the way I looked, "You again!?" I said in hushed tones, "Are you a pervert stalker!? I'm going to contact security!" I was ready to take my phone from my purse when he stopped me.

"Hey... hey... calm down," he said, with a worried tone in his voice.

I was about to cry when I noticed the dirty old man having conversations with the others from a distance, but I saw his eyes meet mine.

I began shaking terribly, and my heartbeat became so fast that my body stiffened. My brain couldn't think of a way on what to do. I'm stuck.

He suddenly pulled me inside the elevator and said, "Hey.... are you okay?" and pressed the lower ground button.

I gasped, clutching my chest, "I- I—- Why did you bring me in here?!"

He let go of me from holding my both arms without any too much grip, "Look... I-- I'm sorry okay? I-- I was just so worried about you... I did observed you the whole time, and you seems like something really bothers you... and it's bothering me too..." He explains while stuttering.

"I told you to mind your own business! Wasn't that enough?!" A tear fell down, without me noticing and feeling it.

He took a deep sigh, and slowly reach for my cheek, "Do you even know that you are crying already?" He said as he softly wiped my tears away, "Don't think me like the way how you think of the others. I know you're scared.... no matter how fierce you may look, I can still see it through those afraid eyes of yours.." he added, "C'mon, I'm not gonna hurt you or do something bad to you..." he smiled as he let go of my cheek.