6

Days have gone passed, everyone still can't feel being comfortable going back and forth to the company though it's been so quiet and nothing bad happened after Kai's incident. They still feel something a bit off that they couldn't even understand.

Also after what happened, that dirty old man haven't doing anything to me. Maybe he's also in his depressive mode since he lost one of his best partners. Plus, it seems like Kai really saved me from him, but that doesn't help me at all... losing a friend like him isn't a good reason for me to get saved from that dirty old man.

That stinky old man also got really busy because of that incident, cleaning and clearing everything for the company's reputation.

I sighed deeply, "Now I'm losing all my interest...." I said as I curled myself up in bed with my hands crossed onto my chest, and a tear suddenly fell down, "Mum... I really missed you... I don't know why you need to do that to yourself...." I sobbed in pain, for remembering those times until I dozed off.

"Mum!! Mum!!" I kept shouting and screaming reaching from those hands being taken away.

"Jennieyah~ keep reaching for your goals... don't trust anyone but your siste---" I saw Mum, forcefully reaching for my hands too while she was being taken away by the light, until she was finally gone in sight with her voice slowly fades down.

"MUUUUMM!!" I shouted, waking up full of sweat and tears on my face, I hardly breathe as I sat down and gently touched my head, "It was a dream...." I whispered and I looked around, "It was a dream Jennie..." I closed my eyes and I let myself fall my back onto the bed again then opens my eyes, staring blanky into the ceilling.

"What should I do??" I continued crying, "What the hell should I do with my life??" I latched onto the blanket until my hands turns red, "I'd rather just die, please mum just take me too!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, but then suddenly my phone rang.

"Who would call and remembers me?" I asked to myself as I reach for my phone, "Oh, it's blondie." I said before I answered.

"JENNIEYAH!!~" She shouted so I quickly took away the phone from my ear, "Yaaah~ Jennieyahhhhhh!!!" and I extended my arm for more.

I rolled my eyes and sighed before I put it back onto my ear, "What is it this time, Rosie?"

"I just miss youuuu! Don't you miss me too!?" She says energetically, where does she gets all that?

"Of course I do too..." I answered, not giving the same energy as hers.

"Why you sounded so tired?" She asked worriedly.

"Is there even a reason for me to be so energetic?"

"OF COURSE!!"

"Then what is it?" I asked as I looked into my fingers and played with it, waiting for her to answer when I know there's no reason at all.

"ME."

I was about to get choked, "What the heck Rosie!"

She chuckles, "Stop being so dramatic for now!! Don't you wanna go out!?"

"Ehhh... I feel like I just want to stay locked up in my bedroom and do nothing...."

"Stop being a lazy bum, you know! It won't help at all..."

"It does help for me." I said as I yawned.

"Ugh! Your breath stinks!" She jokingly says, "C'mon dumpling girl..."

I took a deep breath, "Okay fine... but in one condition."

"Alright, what is it?"

"You pick me up here, I don't want to drive..." I chuckled.

"So basic Jennieyah~ Of course I will... it's on me, don't worry about anything."

"Alright! I'll see you, I'll just go and get ready." I said and ended the call.

-

"Yah~ Jennie! Why are you so quiet?" Blondie girl asks as she steers her wheel like a pro.

I turned my gaze to the window as I sat down comfortably and crossed my arms to make myself warm, "I'm just not in the mood." I said in a low tone voice.

"You changed a lot... I feel like I'm with a different person, I feel like I got the wrong Jennie... and that's making me sad." She said in a serious tone, I know it's really making her sad. I can't blame myself for being like this now, some things are meant to happen even you don't want it.

"It's not just you..." I spoke then a tear quickly fell down, "It's really making me sad too..." I added as I wiped the tear off my cheek.

After a short drive, we finally arrived in a black themed ramen restaurant. A newly found gem of Rosie, she wanted to give it a try with me which the thing we always do even before.

"Nice pick!" I said happily as we sat down.

"I'm glad you liked it! I won't try anything that isn't in our taste.. you know that, right?" She said with a wide smile then she grabs the menu, "What should we get?"

I browse into the menu, "Hmm, I wanna try Kuro Ramen, then add gyoza and california roll..." I said then I closed the book of menu, which the crew have already listed my order.

"Hmm, I'll try Shiro Ramen with a half boiled egg, kani salad and tempura.." She said then closes her menu too, "That's all, thank you!" She widingly smiled at the crew.

We waited for just a couple of minutes then our ordered food arrived fresh and hot, Rosie is always excited like a kid everytime the food is being served.

"Woah! Everything looks so good!!" She said with a happy face as she sniff the smoke coming from the food. I just smiled at her reaction.

"Let's eat!" I said then took the chopsticks, the way the food looks is exactly how it tastes, IT'S REALLY GOOD!

Rosie been quiet the whole time, she forgets how to speak everytime we eat. So I just enjoyed eating my food quietly along with her.

"I'm so full!" I said as I rub my stomach, "It's all so good! Didn't expect it!"

"Aaahhh~ me too!" Rosie said with a happy face, she rubbed her stomach too, "Thank you Jennieyah for coming with me, I just really miss doing this kind of stuff together."

"I should be the one to be thankful, you got me out that damn room though I feel lazy going out but I feel like I don't wanna stay from there... you still saved my day." I smiled at her sincerely, "Thanks Rosie!" Then I gave her an indirect smooch.

"That's why I called you! I know you've been having a hard time, I'm sure you have had enough time grieving. It's time for you to go out and socialize again, it's no good for you to lock yourself up in that room..." Rosie said worriedly, we haven't seen each other for a long time because I kept them away from me. I was having a hard time recovering from my mother's death... but I think she's right, I can still feel grief, but I should not let myself stay from that kind of situation.

I nodded at her, "You're right.." then gave her a slight smile.

Rosie drove me back to the company, she wanted to give me a walk into my room but I refused. I told her to just stay in the car and drive back home safely, so I just waved good bye at her before I entered the company and waited for her to leave.

I went back to my room, and I quickly removed my black high heels then took off my cardigan and put it on a rack just beside the door.

I sighed as I sat down onto the couch, laid my back and head then I stared blankly at the ceiling until I fell asleep.