29

Jennie forcefully kicked the door open as she held the bags of groceries tightly that made her palm turned white.

"Lisa?!" She exclaimed as soon as the door opened which it flashes to her the quick gaze of Lisa when she heard a loud thud from her door. She's quietly sitting on the middle corner of her bed while holding her phone.

Jennie stood still in the door way as she was heavily breathing, she has a messy hair, her whole body were sweating with bowed shoulders and she looked so serious.

They were both having a staring contest as Jennie was trying to pull herself out together while Lisa was confused and which the latter just came back from her father's hideout. She look completely tired and dumbfounded.

Lisa stared at her confused but didn't utter any word until her eyes landed on Jennie's left hand and saw the groceries being held too tight as her palm seen turned white then she swayed her gaze into Jennie's right hand which the smaller girl quickly raised it up and pointed to her.

"Don't move!" Jennie shouted as she was pointing the 9mm caliber gun at her-- her own pistol that she took from her car before she decided on going her way back to Lisa's apartment-- the main reason why she's panting and sweating.

Lisa was completely at lost seeing Jennie pointing a gun at her, she stayed silent but tried to move. She was planning to calm her down but failed.

"I said... DON'T MOVE!" Jennie shouted again with her gun pointed to Lisa, her hand were sweaty and shaking.

She slowly puts down the grocery bags but Lisa acted quickly and took her own .45 caliber gun out from her gun pocket-- the same gun she used for pointing at her father.

She pointed her pistol at her, "Jennie, what are you doing?" Lisa curiously asked in a very calm voice, thinking that Jennie might already find out that she's the daughter of the evil old man since she arrived at her apartment without her.

Lisa just had exchanging pointing guns with her father, and now with Jennie. She's getting emotionally drained from what her father just exposed to her and now-- seeing the girl she chose not to kill is pointing a gun right in her face.

Jennie's whole body were trembling in anger as her face turned red caused by stopping herself not to cry but her tears welled up in her eyes as she felt her throat closing up, "Y-- You killed Kai!" She sounded both disappointed and broken, her breathing were faster than normal.

Lisa's eyebrow furrows in confusion, "Who's Kai? I don't know anyone named Kai..." She said as she shook her head showing her innocence.

"The one you shot on his shoulders! Stop playing dumb, you know who I am talking about! It's the one that I always mention to you!" Jennie's tears finally escaped from her eyes, the rest followed by an unbroken stream as she tightens her grip to her gun.

"I-- I didn't killed him!" Lisa stuttery shouted louder than Jennie's voice, she badly wanted to prove her innocence that she didn't killed him for a nonsense and childish reason.

Flashback~

Lisa just arrived at Kai's house, waiting for his arrival as she watch him parking his car. She hid behind a bush and quickly bent down as the car light flashes to her direction.

"Yes.. Kill him already." The voice from the other line said without any hesitation.

"Are you sure, boss?" She spoke for reassurance as she's been asking this for a nth time.

"Why not?"

"Oh... just wanna make sure, boss... another life will gonna end today.... just so you know.."