Chapter Fourteen: Warning Them.

Dark Pit and Phosphora made it to Skyworld at around eleven in the morning, they left at around eight or nine o'clock, Pittoo couldn't remember what the time was, since he was too worried about not getting murdered by a four and a half foot tall Goddess. It definitely would've taken them less time if he didn't complain about Phosphora going too fast and almost dropping him a few times.

Said Goddess puts Dark Pit down by the temple's entrance. "I don't know when I'll see you next or if you come back, so just know that if Viridi does decide to attack... I can't be on your side." She says, her voice sounding more serious than Pittoo ever has heard it be.

"I know, I won't hold it against you." He murmurs, his expression somber. "Just know I'll kick your ass." He then adds with a smirk.

Phosphora just scoffed and shot off into the distance at the speed of an eye's blink.

Once she was gone, Dark Pit turned around and opened one of the doors to go inside the temple.

Okay so it's just past eleven so where would Pit be at this time? Ah, yes of course, the kitchen, because it's basically lunch time, which might as well be all the time, to Pit anyway.

So Pittoo makes his way to that area, and when he gets there he opens the door that is the entrance to the kitchen, and just as he predicted, Pit was there.

The light angel was currently making a sandwich that had way too many things on it, honestly how was he going to eat all that? But then again, if there was one thing that Pit loved more than anything, besides his boyfriend of course, it was food.

Pit turns around after adding a fuck ton of cheese to the sandwich and spots Pittoo in the doorway. "Babe? What are you doing here this early? I thought you where supposed to come at three? Also why did you leave before I woke up? I got cold..." He says with a sad pout.

Dark Pit smiles softly as he walks closer. "Sorry, I wanted to try and sneak back inside the palace, but Viridi heard me anyway so it was pointless, even more so that now..." He trails off, biting his lip.

"Now what?" Pit looks at him, walking over and cupping his face. "You can tell me." He murmurs so softly it was barely audible, but he heard it. He smiles gently, holding one of Pit's hands.

Pittoo took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment before opening them up again. "She knows."

Pit looked at him confused for a moment before his eyes widened in realisation. "What? How?! Oh I shouldn't have made you stay the night! If it weren't for me she wouldn't have caught you coming home so late and-" He gets cut of by Dark Pit crashing his lips against his.

After a minute he pulls back from the kiss. "Pit, it's not your fault, Phosphora and I were talking about how I stayed out because I was with you, she just happened to be eavesdropping." He reassures, hugging Pit tightly around the waist while Pit hugged him back, relieved that Viridi finding out about them wasn't because of him, well not entirely.

He pulls away from the hug to give Pittoo a serious look. "We should tell Lady Palutena what's happened, so we can plan our next move." He suggests, to which Dark Pit nodded in agreement.

They were about to leave when Pit remembered the sandwich he was making for lunch and quickly ran over to it. Holding it in his hands, he somehow manages to eat the whole thing in one bite, amazing.

After he did that, they leave the kitchen to go to wherever Palutena was at that very moment.

-

"And that's what happened." Dark Pit finished, he had just gotten done with explaining to the Goddess of Light what happened back at Viridi's Temple.

Palutena looked at him worriedly as she let the information sink in. "This is bad." She says, then turns to her captain. "Pit, can you tell the Centurions to begin preparations for defence? And make sure we have enough Juggernauts functional for battle."

Pit nods with a determined look in his eyes, saluting, he exclaims; "Aye aye Lady Palutena!" Then he runs off to do exactly what she told him to do.

Pittoo watched him as he ran off, smiling a little at his cuteness, but that smile fell just as quickly as it appeared. "If I hadn't been so careless, this wouldn't be happening, Viridi wouldn't know." He said, sighing.

Palutena shakes her head and puts a hand on his shoulder. "It's not your fault, plus it was bound to happen eventually, she was already suspecting that something was going on." She says reassuringly with a soft smile.

He looks up at her and nods, but not feeling better completely. "Is there anything I should do to help prepare?" He instead asks, normally he wouldn't bother, especially since he didn't work for Palutena, but he needed to do something to distract himself from his thoughts.

"Not really, Pit's got that covered, though I would like to discuss something with you..." The Goddess says, her facial expression showing that she was thinking carefully.

"What is it?" Dark Pit replied, looking at her eagerly.

She's quiet for a moment before smirking.

"I have a plan."