Chapter Twenty-Seven: First Time.

"Just a fair warning, I barely know what I am doing." Pit says as he walks over to his and Pittoo's bed, turning around and sitting down on it, biting his lip.

Dark Pit walks over to him, leaning down to put his hands on his shoulders. "I figured, and while I'll admit I haven't a clue either, I'm sure we'll figure it out." The darker replies, moving one hand to take off Pit's tunic slowly.

Pit just smiles at him softly, leaning up to kiss him on the lips, Pittoo returning the kiss eagerly.

Pit starts to move his hands to also take off his boyfriend's tunic, luckily their clothes worked like dresses, so they can get them off without having to break the heated kiss.

Once they have taken their tunics off, they then took off their sandals, then their golden accessories, then the tank tops they wear under their tunics, until all that was left between them was their shorts.

Somewhere during their make out, Dark Pit had pinned Pit down to the bed, their tongues intertwining.

Eventually though, they both had to pull away to breathe.

They both stare at each other while panting, blushing when they both realised that all that was left to take off was their shorts, and knowing that this would actually be the first time they've seen each other naked.

"U-Um..." Pit stammers, his eyes darting around the room.

Pittoo shakes his head slightly and chuckles, his fingers going to the hem of Pit's shorts, slowly pulling them down. "You're so cute with that look on your face, it's kinda a turn on sweetheart~." He whispers, the shorts now completely off of his boyfriend.

Pit's blush increases, his whole face now red. "R-Really? Well I-"

The darker just shakes his head affectionately, taking off his own shorts and leaning in to kiss Pit again.

The lighter lets out a small moan at the kiss, his arms wrapping around his boyfriend's neck, hands in the other's hair, pulling at it.

One of Dark Pit's hands slowly move down towards Pit's hip, then slipping in between his thighs, spreading them.

They pull away again, panting hard to get their breathing back to normal.

"Since it'll hurt more without preparing you and we don't have any lube, I'm gonna need you to suck my fingers for me." Pittoo says, moving his other hand that wasn't on Pit's thigh out towards his lighter half's face.

Pit nods and opens his mouth, immediately using his tongue to wet the fingers quickly since he was getting impatient.

Dark Pit blushes slightly at the eagerness, eyes widening, but quickly replaces that expression with a smirk. "Someone's eager, tsk, slut~." He says, tone affectionate.

The lighter stops sucking on his fingers, slightly glaring at him. "I'm your slut~." He playfully retorts in the same tone of voice, smirking.

"Damn right you are." Pittoo growls, inserting one finger into Pit's entrance slowly.

Pit bites his lip, the feeling of Pittoo's finger inside of him a strange one, but it didn't hurt at least.

The darker starts to move his finger in and out, each movement becoming faster than the last, causing Pit to softly moan, his eyes closing at the slight pleasure.

Dark Pit decides to add a second finger, stretching the two of them out slightly.

The lighter angel moans a little louder, now feeling a slight pain but it wasn't so bad. "P-Pittoo~..." He moans out.