Chapter Twenty-Six: The End?

"Babe can you pass me the butter?" Pit asks as he holds his hand out, waiting for Dark Pit to hand him a stick of butter.

"Didn't Palutena ban us from cooking?" He asks as he grabs the butter and gives it to his boyfriend, who was mixing multiple ingredients together in a bowl.

"We're not cooking, we're baking." The lighter counters, putting the butter in with the rest of the stuff. "There's a difference."

"Right." Pittoo says as he rolls his eyes.

A whole month had passed since that battle against the Forces of Nature, and everyone's lives in Skyworld were peaceful.

Well at least, until a new threat arises, but that shouldn't happen, right? Right?!

Ahem- anyway! Pit was fully healed, Dark Pit finally forgave himself for inflicting that wound in the first place, and Palutena was- well... Palutena!

All was well, and that's what mattered right now.

Actually no what matters is that Pit and Dark Pit are still the best ship to ever exist and-

"I think the dough has been mixed enough." Pit says out of nowhere, taking the spoon out and grabbing a baking tray that was next to him on the counter. "These cookies are gonna be awesome, hopefully."

"Yeah, you put in everything that you needed to?" Pittoo asks, getting another spoon out of the drawer and starting to put clumps of the cookie dough onto the tray.

"Yeah, I read the recipe!" Pit defends himself, using the mixing spoon to help Pittoo with making the cookie dough clumps.

"You can't read!" Dark Pit reminds, giving his oh so sexy romantic partner a questioning look.

"Okay I looked at the pictures! So? I know that I've put everything in!" The lighter argues, putting down the last clump.

"Of course." Pittoo chuckled, walking behind Pit and wrapping his arms around his waist. "You're so easy to tease."

Pit sighs but turns around to wrap his arms around Dark Pit's neck. "No you're just mean."

"Oh? Then why did you agree to go out with me?~" Asked the dark angel, leaning forward slightly to kiss Pit's neck.

"Mmm." He closes his eyes at the feeling. "I fucking wonder." He replies with a laugh.

Dark Pit pulled back, fake pouting. "Rude." He says in an offended voice, making Pit laugh.

"Anyway, we should get these cookies in the oven, the sooner they're done the sooner we can eat them all." The lighter says as he turns back around to turn the oven on, it was electrical so he didn't need a lighter or whatever.

Pittoo just nods and watches as his boyfriend puts the cookies in the oven and sets a timer for one hour.

"What should we do while we wait?" The lighter asks, turning back around to face the darker.

Dark Pit just smirks, a glint in his eyes as he responded. "I can think of a few things."

Pit catches on and smirks in return, biting his lip. "Of course you'd suggest that."

Pittoo grabs Pit's hand and drags him out through the doors that lead from the kitchen towards the hallway.

Without saying anything, the two reach Pit's- sorry, their bedroom , and enter, making sure to close and lock the door after going in...

-

You guys know what they're doing so I don't need to give details do I? Well, comment on this story if y'all want a smut chapter, and I'll write it!

Whelp- that's the end of this fanfic, for now... Goodbye!

The end?