Chapter Fifteen: Sleepless Night.

"So basically you want me to pretend that I'm still on Viridi's side so then I can give you inside information?" Dark Pit asked Palutena as he crossed his arms over his chest, Pit sitting next to him with his head resting on his shoulder.

Palutena nodded, who sat across from them at the dining table, they had just finished eating dinner.

"I'm still thinking about some of the details, which is why I think it would be better for you to stay here again tonight Pittoo, and we'll go over more of the plan in the morning." She says, sounding serious.

He growls at the use of the nickname, but nods in agreement, not having any issues with the plan so far.

It's silent for some seconds before Pit breaks it with a yawn. "Well since everything is settled, I'm going to bed." He murmurs, nuzzling Dark Pit's shoulder.

"Fair enough, gathering all the Centurions together then explaining to them the plan and making sure that everything was set up would've taken a lot out of you." Palutena comments, smiling softly at the angel, who was the most adorable when sleepy.

Pit nodded in agreement while stretching, he lifts his head up and kisses Pittoo's cheek before standing up. "I'll see you in bed whenever you decide to join me." He says before walking out of the dining room.

"I'll join you soon." Dark Pit called out to him just before he left the room, smiling at his boyfriend lovingly.

Palutena sent him a teasing look, laughing when Dark Pit glared at her when he noticed.

-

It was around nine thirty at night when Pittoo finally decided to head to bed, he was mostly just walking around the palace and doing nothing anyway so what else is there to even do besides sleep? Pit was usually the one to come up with things to keep them both entertained.

He got to Pit's bedroom door and put his hand on the handle, opening it as slowly and quietly as he could so he wouldn't wake his boyfriend up.

Once the door was opened enough for him to enter the room, he stepped in and then closed the door quietly behind him upon entering.

He turned to look at the bed and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Pit was still dead asleep, thank the Gods.

He quickly gets changed into clothes that are more comfortable to sleep in before getting into the large king sized bed next to Pit, who was snuggled under the blankets. Too fucking cute.

Getting into the bed and moving to lie down on his side had caused Pit to stir, but not wake up, in his sleep he rolled over and immediately cuddled into Dark Pit's chest subconsciously.

The dark angel smiled softly and wrapped his arms around him, closing his eyes...

-

'Why the fuck can't I sleep?'

That's what Dark Pit was thinking right now, everything was silent, besides Pit's quiet breathing, he was comfortable and warm, yet it seemed he couldn't settle, why?

What was even the time? Pittoo turns his head to look at the alarm clock. 'One in the morning? Fuck.'

He lets out a groan and sits up, luckily Pit rolled away from him so he was able to move without disturbing him, but then again Pit was kind of a deep sleeper anyway.

Running a hand through his hair, he turns his head to look at the angel sleeping next to him, his angel.

He smiles and reaches a hand over to play with Pit's hair, sighing.

'Hopefully Palutena's plan works out well, another war so soon after the uprising isn't ideal, even if it has been a year since Hades' defeat.' He thinks to himself.