3

*edited*

Amber~

"Hurry up Morgan! You need to pack 3 chocolate cupcakes, 2 butterscotch flavored cupcakes, and 4 honey strawberry pancakes. Fast babe!".

"According to my experience never make customers wait too long. They start to explode from hunger and we don't want any drama here", I said to Morgan as she giggled.

I made my way toward the counter and dusted my apron.

"Here, Mrs. Jones your order!", I said smiling and handing her order to her.

"Well thank you, you look so tired you need to rest a little cupcake", Ivy's soft voice reached my ears.

"I will Ivy, once I complete all the orders", I replied to her smiling.

"You are so sweet, Amber. Kind and gentle. God sware I have never seen a girl so innocent, sweet, and gentle as you, especially in New York! you know the New Yorkers", she laughed.

She is exaggerating.

"Well Ivy I am not innocent", I said chuckling.

Only if she knew, that I read BTS fanfiction.

God, they are seriously wild.

I have watched 365 Days like a thousand times, I skipped the scenes though plus Morgan forced me to. It's her favorite movie.

How on earth can I forget Wattpad? Ruiner of my innocence.

"Eyes never lie Amber. Now you can rest dear I assume I was your last customer today".

I glanced at the bakery. She is right, she is the only one who is here. I glanced at the clock and it showed 10:00 pm.

"Amber mind if I ask you something?".

I will but I guess it's okay.

"Not at all Ivy! You can ask me whatever you want", I said to her offering her a small smile.

I looked at her as she inhaled sharply.

"When are you gonna get married, Amie? I want to see you in a wedding dress and I want to play and babysit your babies", she said chuckling.

This is what I was dreading.

No offense but why do all the old ladies who come to my bakery are keen on seeing me getting married and having babies?

I looked at her weirdly.

"Mrs Jones she will never get wedded. How can she ever get married when she is in love with her crush", Morgan said arriving from the kitchen and smirking at me.

I facepalmed as I glared at her. I will roast her nipples someday.

Mrs jones laughed.

Yeah yeah, laugh at my misery you all.

"Is that so Amiee? ", Ivy asked wriggling her eyebrows playfully.

"Not at all Ivy. Yeah, I mean...yeah, I just have a little crush but it can't be called love." " I continued most favorite monologue of mine.

" Love is a big word and holds a lot of significance and sentiments and you know Morgan, she is stupid. About my marriage, so I think I would never get married, I have that fairytale kind of scenario going on in my head which I am obsessed with". I voiced out not able to control my giggling.

"Plus I don't think I have found my Only One yet. I do have recommendations regarding my wedding. I just want a beautiful person to be my life companion". I completed smiling ear to ear at last.