7

*edited*

Aaron~

She smells so fucking divine. I could feel her heartbeat rising and I smirked internally.

Why not have some fun?

I leaned down and put my hand lightly on her waist and kissed her earlobe whispering my greetings in her ears.

I smirked again.

I mean how much these small moves mean to a girl. They are so easy to get. They will melt under your touch and Amber was not any different.

Or maybe she is.

Where the fuck that thought came from?

I pulled away from her and looked at her face. She was looking like a tomato.

I chuckled.

"Hey Baby, you are looking stunning". I said smirking looking straight into her eyes.

"Umm- thankyou- yo- u are looking beautiful", she blurted out.

"I am beautiful?", I inquired amused.

I mean no girl has ever called me beautiful and the purity reflected in those eyes was making the situation more difficult.

I just wished my dick won't get the signal now.

"oh sorry- no I mean-n yeah. No, you look hand- you look good...yeah good", she said stuttering.

"Well, Amber I think we don't want to be late or else our parents will scold us. Let us go, I will talk to you privately", I said and winked at her.

I interwined my hands with her and led us to where everyone was sitting.

I don't fucking know why I did that but it felt comfortable.

As we entered everyone smiled at us and Grams smirked.

I seriously don't get this woman. She is giving false hopes to Amber by smirking in the direction of our intertwined hands. Not that anything will ever happen between us.

I won't ever fucking get soft for a girl let alone fall in love with her. Flings are enough for me.

I ignored her and walked to the dining table. I pulled out a chair for Amber and sat next to her.

I was replying to emails on my phone with my jaw clenched when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around ready to snap but looked at Amber giving me her biggest smile.

I was shocked at first and kind of irritated.

Annoying, my inner thoughts reminded me.

Nonetheless, I gave her a small smile on my back.

The food arrived and we all started digging into it. I again chuckled looking over at Amber who was eating like a hungry wolf.

Why am I noticing her so fucking much?

I was totally surprised with myself today.

________________________________

Amber~

We all finished eating and were waiting for the dessert.

Somehow everyone's mood was looking off. Everyone was silent not doing their usual chatter.

Something is off.

I looked over Aaron and he was looking straight at me.

JESUS CHRIST.