He smiles!<3

So this chapter is dedicated to my best friend ♥️ HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best human being♥️ I love you bitch👻 honestly, the relationship I have described between Am and Mori is my real life relationship with my best friend ♥️ Thank you for everything. I love you to infinite square♥️ Goldenn_Roses

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*edited*

Amber~

The door opened and I felt a small body collide with mine with full force making me lose my balance slightly.

I looked slightly downwards to meet my granny hugging me like her life is dependent on me.

I chuckled and hugged her back.

"I missed you baby".

"It's not even a whole day without me yet!", I chuckled squeezing her more.

"Does it mean you didn't miss me", she said sternly.

"Of course, I missed my buddy", I said and she chuckled.

Dad walked towards me and kissed my cheek.

"Still in your pathetic pjs ?", dad teased and I chuckled.

"They are not pathetic, I look pretty good", I said glaring at him.

"You look absolutely beautiful", dad said and I turned towards Aaron sticking my tongue out at him and everybody laughed.

One by one everyone greeted me by hugging or kissing me on the forehead or either on my cheek.

I think my cheeks and forehead kind of feel sloppy Not to forget Seb squeezed the life out of me teasing Aaron. They all walked towards the room leaving me and Mori at the door.

She jumped onto me and I chuckled loudly and groaned partially not able to take her weight on my thin frame.

"I missed you Amiee, I missed you so much. I am sorry I didn't pick up your call. I knew that I was going to come for dinner tonight so I thought I would surprise you", she rambled pulling back slightly to kiss my cheek and then again hugging me.

"I missed you more baby and I am very happy that you are here", I said pulling back slightly and taking deep breaths.

"Amber what's wrong?", she asked concerned.

"Morii it's getting a little bad now", I said as tears pooled in my eyes.

I don't know God! I want to cry! I want to cry so bad. I don't know what to do or what I am feeling. I don't know a single freaking thing and that makes me want to cry.

"Amber oh come here", she said as she wrapped her arms once again around me and I gladly accepted the comfort she was providing me.

"You will be fine I know, don't lose hope. You will be fine", she continued to rub my back whispering sweet nothings in my ears which helped me a lot.

"I know Morii! Thank you! I don't know what would I do without you", I said kissing her cheek.

"Just don't leave me ever Amber! I don't know what would i do without you", she said angrily wiping the tear that left her eyes.

"So Sebastian huh??!" I, I asked teasing her only to watch her turn scarlet.

"Shut up!"

"Someone's getting shy", I teased and she smacked my shoulder a little too hard.