11

*edited*

AMBER~

"Sebastian listen to me. You both shut up! You guys are continuously talking and laughing and I am getting bored. My soon-to-be husband is mute. I feel sympathy but that's okay I will learn ASL for him", I spoke out taunting Aaron.

"Amber you are so humorous. Do you want to know about a club incident? I am so sure that you will die laughing. God that was awesome! Anyways what were you saying? he asked and Mori and Seb looked towards me to say what I wanted to.

God, don't look at me like that. I get nervous. I think I have social anxiety! yup, that's it.

I feel like I can be a surgeon with this much knowledge. First, I will perform some tongue surgery on Aaron in which I would replace his tongue with a more talkative one!

NO. Abort mission, No I will not.  Who knows he might need to learn sign language after that!

Sorry.

"Umm yeah I was wondering if you could become a flower girl at my wedding?", I asked Sebastian hopefully.

People would think this is weird but it's not. It's unique and I do need a flower girl.

The guy will do too.

The car came to a sudden halt resulting in me and Morgan to jerk forward.

What the hell is wrong with this Uber driver slash my soon-to-be husband? Doesn't he know how to drive?

I will surely give him a garbage rating and mindblowing feedback if you know what I mean.

Okay, jokes aside now Amie!

I looked towards Seb hoping for an answer but instead, they all were looking at me and then among themselves.

Did I say something wrong?

I raised my eyebrows at them.

Seb and Mori looked towards each other and burst out laughing and Aaron shook his head at me, amusement clear in his eyes.

"Why the hell you guys are laughing?", I huffed annoyed.

"You can all continue this later, now please get the fuck out of my car, we have reached", the annoying butt said.

"You could have said that nicely you know, Can't you keep your arrogance in check", I huffed annoyed, and got out of the car.

Morii and Seb got out of the car still trying to catch their breath.

Why the freak are you guys even laughing? I didn't say anything funny.

We entered a beautiful store with Sebastian and Morgan in front of me and Aaron behind me. His hand was on my back to guide me.

I have legs and I can walk myself! I wanted to say this so badly to him but I decided to shut my trap.

I can enjoy a Moment with my soon-to-be husband I guess.

I sat next to Aaron and Seb and Mori were bickering, blushing, laughing, and whatnot. I felt banging my head.

I feel so jealous. I already ship them, guys.

As I said earlier they have a brighter future than me.

Get a room guys, get a room!

"Choose whatever you want Amber! I don't have all day. The faster we get this over with the more relaxed I will feel", he started in his cold voice annoyed.

"choosewhateveryouwantamberIdonthavealltheday", I mocked him as he glared at me. And are you not feeling relaxed my soon-to-be husband?! Do I make you feel nervous hmm!?, I said poking his nose playfully.