I do.

*edited*

Amber~

"Why the hell won't you freaking still freaking leg", I mumbled to myself making sure not to embarrass myself.

okay! today I am getting married!

I freaking am getting freaking married today. And I am cursing more today than I have ever in my existence of 24 years!

"Mam can you please stay still", the lady said.

"Amber bitch just relax okay! You are making me angry now! Just let the nail artists do their work first then do whatever the fuck you want with your legs. Do doggy style or wrap them around his waist for all I care! Sit still for now, please", she shouted fisting her beautiful red dress in her fist and glaring at me angrily.

I glared at her for the way she used English vocabulary but stop shaking my legs and yawned.

I am so exhausted! Don't blame me!

Last night when we came back as in me and Morii after purchasing my dress I just wanted to crash my entire frame on my fluffy bed but Morgan poured cold water on me and I shrieked in surprise. She said she is here for celebrating my bachelorette night, not for sleeping and dragged me out of my bed.

We ate pizza, applied face masks and ate tons of chocolate chip ice cream late at night and cherished our beautiful memories. She told me some bed tricks and I turned deep red at that moment.

She also made me watch male strip shows on youtube.

She said and I quote "We can't afford to go strip clubs in real life so youtube will do for me now". My eyes were closed most of the time but she was too busy watching Channing Tattum to notice me.

Then at last we binge-watched vampire diaries and fell asleep late in the morning cuddling, putting our legs and arms on each other.

So I think that explains why I am tired because I didn't get my beauty sleep but no one will know that seeing the glow on my face.

I am glowing like a pregnant woman I sware!

I asked Morgan and she said "When you are happy from the inside, you don't need any makeup to glow on the outside" and that hit hard.

I was completely dressed. My hair, makeup everything was done. When the makeup artists finished my makeup I was not able to identify myself. For once in my life, I thought I was looking beautiful, like a princess just like my dad calls me.

MAKEUP

(Imagine her as Amber)

HAIR