Chapter Fifteen: Where Are You Now? Part Two

Pattie's P.O.V-

"Well what do you want from me Frank? I have to work and there's so much bullshit going on already. You can't seriously tell me you're putting your little slut over your daughter." He was. "Fine! I'm sure Kayla will understand her deadbeat father can't fine time to spend time with her." I hated giving Kayla bad news, she says she use to her father not caring about her, but it still hurt her, I knew it did. I walked upstairs to her room and there she was, lying on her bed. "Mom, I know he's not coming, I was kinda eavesdropping and it's okay. I'm use to it." A tear started down her face, this was breaking my heart. "Sweetie, we'll spend tell day together, just the two of us. Anything you want to do, today is all about you." I tried cheering her up. It seemed to be working, she gave me her cute toothy smile. "Okay mom, can we go to the mall?" I knew she was gonna ask that. "Of course we can, let's get dressed."

Jay's P.O.V-

What could Justin possibly want to talk about? Hopefully he doesn't try to punch me again, I wouldn't wanna have to hurt him, for self defense purposes of course. I drove over to the city park to meet up with Justin. I didn't want Gracie to come because, well that would've made things awkward, well even more awkward.

Justin's P.O.V-

I made my way to the park and I felt an odd feeling in my chest. I still didn't know how I was going to react when I saw Jay. I'm not blaming him for my arrest, I shouldn't have punched him. I didn't want to go back, but I have history when it comes to anger. It took me a couple of minutes to get there, but once I was there, something was telling me not to get out of the car. I looked across the field, there he was. "You cannot be serious."