Chapter Eight, Part 2

This can't be good. "Carly, do you know anything about Taylor? The guys a total psychopath, and don't let me get started on his dad." She stopped me right there. "I actually do know a lot about him, he's really sweet and his dad is a saint. Why would he offer me this opportunity if he was so mean? You should really give people a chance before you judge them." She stormed off. Wow, where did that come from?

I went inside the cafeteria to find Jay and talk to him about the party. I saw Jennifer sitting at a table with he friends and she waved me over. "Justin! I'm glad you're here, I was telling my friends about how you're gonna pull me on stage with you." She smiled at me, a big smile at that.

"I don't know Jen, it could start a riot, but I guess you're definitely worth it. What would Taylor say about that?" She winked at me. "He doesn't know I'm going. He thinks I'm staying with Katy tonight. Aren't I awful." She sounded so sexy. I didn't really care if Taylor knew about us or not. She was really cheating on him anyways. We haven't kissed, we haven't been anywhere together, or fucked. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. "It's a plan sweetheart. " I said. She squeezed my arm and I went on to find Jay.