Chapter Two

I woke up hella happy. I had Jennifer's number in the palm of my hand. I got a new song ready to record. What could go wrong? *RING* My phone goes off. Uh-oh.

"Hello?" I answered. "Justin? Its Selena. " Awe man. "What's up?" I said. "I have a favor to ask you. Can you help me with a song tomorrow after school? " That sounded like a good and bad idea. I loved collaborating with other singers, but this was Selena. She broke my heart. I don't know if my heart would be in it. "I'll help you." I said flatly. She thanked me and set up the time. Yippee. I got dressed for school and made sure I was looking extra fly for Jennifer. No need for a description.

I got to school pretty early. Well earlier than usual. I sat in my car and thought about how I was gonna do this song after school. I hope its not a love song. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my car door, Jennifer. I smile and opened the door. "You look so lonely. Do you need a friend? " She smiled. I looked her up and down. "Well if you're offering, hop on in." I was playing it cool. She got in and she fell in love with my ride. "Its so relaxing in here." She awed at my interior. "I'm a relaxed guy. You know you wanna go for a ride." I turned on the ignition. Another knock on my window, Taylor. I rolled down my window." Bieber, what the hell is this? " He chuckled. I could tell he was getting mad. "It ain't nothing man. Just chilling. Don't worry man, you can ride in the back." He looked at Jennifer and she got out. "Come on man, we're just chilling." He ignored me and they walked off. "I'll catch you later Jen." I sat in my car and thought to myself. Would she leave Taylor for me? That would be sweet. She deserves better. He's just gonna hurt her like he did Emma. At 7:50 I got out and walked to the cafeteria.

I saw Jay with a couple of cheerleaders. He's always hitting on Bridget. That girl's gonna knock him out one day. I sat down at a table and pulled out a notebook. I was working on an old song that wasn't where it needed to be. "Justin, my nigga. What's hatnin'?" I heard Jay say. "What's up man? Dude this morning was so crazy." I swear me and Jay act like girls sometimes. I told him about Selena, Jennifer, and Taylor. "Aye, I got the perfect song for your situation. " What did he mean by that? Jay got up and made his way to the stand. Oh no. "Ladies and gentlemen, I have a little message for all you haters and a little something for my girl Bridget. " This nigga here.

IYIYI/BEST I EVER HAD

Baby you my everything

You all I ever wanted

We can do it real big

Bigger than you've ever done it

You'll be up on everything

These other girls ain't never on it

I want this forever I swear

I can spend whatever on it

Cause you whole me down

Every time I hit her up

When i get right

I promise that we gone live it up

You make me beg for it

Then you give it up

And I say the same thing

Every single time

Every minute

Every second

Every hour of the day iyiyi