Chapter Thirteen

I finally caught my breath after what seemed like hours of passionate love making, nah just kidding, it wasn't really passionate. When I finally realized where I was, I checked my phone and it was 2:00 in the morning, plus I had missed calls and text messages from everybody. I noticed Selena was asleep and figured I'd might as well stay over so I wouldn't wake up mom.

When I woke up, I smelled bacon and pancakes cooking. I could get use to this. I walked into the kitchen and noticed Selena had my shirt on, I don't know why I think that's so sexy. "Good morning Mr.Bieber." She came over and kissed me. I must have gave her my all last night. "Good morning sweetheart. Where are your parents? " I had to ask. "They're on a trip to see my grandmother. I wanted to stay here and perform. Speaking of which, I have a surprise for you." She fed me a piece of bacon." Close your eyes." I shut them tight. I wonder what else she had in store for me. After five minutes, she came back into the kitchen." Okay, now open." She was holding a box, I wonder what was in it. "What's in it?" Why did I ask that. "Open it silly, come on." I opened it and there was a ring in it, oh shit. "What's this all about?" I asked. "It's a promise ring. I know we have our past, but let's just focus on the future Justin. Both of us have bright futures, let's live them together." I nearly choked on my breakfast." I have to make a phone call!" I panicked.