Chapter Fourteen, Part Two

Jays P.O.V-

"Wow, Gracie. That was just as amazing as I remembered. Oh, and thanks for taking care of my nose. I kinda saw that punch coming." I rolled over and Gracie was sleeping. She was so beautiful and smart.  I knew I betrayed Justin's trust, but love makes a man do crazy things. I knew I was a bit of a player, but when it came to Gracie, I was a different person. "Jay, are you okay? Why are you up so early?" She was so cute. " Its only 11:34. After we finished, you fell asleep." I kissed her cheek and she lied back down. "Jay, are you pressing charges against Justin?" I thought about it. "Nah, I consider us, even. I love you Gracie." She jumped up and looked at me. "Jay... I love you too."

I woke up later around noon. Gracie was gone and I was all alone. I felt weird, I wasn't sure what to do about this situation. I lost my best friend, my brother, and what if Gracie leaves me for good?  I guess I'm screwed, huh? A hour passes by and Gracie came back with breakfast. "Good morning honey. I bought you some breakfast,  you looked so tired and wiped out." She wasn't lying. I could barely  feel my legs. Gracie was so thoughtful. "So, today's Saturday and I leave Monday, we have two days left. What's on the schedule for today?" She asked. I had no idea what we were gonna do. At that moment,  Gracie's phone started ringing. "Jay!" I ran into the room where she was. "Yeah Grace?" She looked worried. "Its Justin... he wants to speak with you."