Chapter Seventeen: Part Two

Selena's P.O.V-

"Justin is such a jerk!" I told Miley and Demi. I invited them over after Justin left. I needed someone to hear me out, and they were my best friends. "I didn't expect him to propose, I just wanted a commitment. Not just sex, sex, sex. He's not ready, so I let him go." They looked at me as if they agreed with me. "Selena, I know you're upset, but Justin is in a very weird place right now." How did Miley know this? "Do you talk to him alot?" I had to know. "Well, yeah. He's like a little brother to me. I remember a couple of days ago, he came running to my doorstep, crying about you. I was lost for words. I've never seen him cry over a lady before, well other than his mom and sister." Wow, Justin "Hotshot" Bieber crying over me. This is something I wish I knew earlier, maybe I was a little too harsh on him, I mean, I did hit him, and throw a picture at him. "Justin really loves you Gomez. Quit being such a spaz." Demi joked. She was right, I hated it when she was right, but I couldn't deny it, JB and me, were meant to be.

Justin's P.OV-

I dodged a bullet breaking it off with Selena. I felt like I could do anything. "Lets get a couple of things and hit up he food court. That's where most of the ladies are." Today was a great day.

Jay's P.O.V-

Justin was off his meds. I hated when he got like this. Last time they broke up, he went insane. He spent all of his money, started doing crazy ass drugs, and spent countless hours writing songs. It seemed like he was all ready for the famous life. I should get him help, but he never listens, no matter what I do. "Justin, isn't that your mom and Kayla? " I haven't seen Kayla in ages. "Yeah man, I didn't expect them to be here. Let's go say hi." We tried running over but, we were stopped by a group of girls. Our first set of groupies, nice.

Kayla's P.O.V.-

There were so many people in the mall today. It seemed like someone famous was there because everyone was running into one direction. "Mom, where are we going?" She was leading by my arm. She seemed to be in a hurry.