Chapter Twelve

We drove over to my house to pick up my mom and Kayla. "So Gracie, what's been going on with you? It's been a while." Jay said from the backseat. "I've been exploring and furthering my career." She said. "So you're still modeling. I would too if I looked like you. You're drop dead gorgeous if I do say so myself. I bet you have guys flocking all around you." She blushed. What the? "You're so sweet, but I haven't been on a date in so long, I've been too busy, but I came down to see Justin's performance and I'm here for a few more days." I'm glad she came, I was actually thinking she wasn't going to make it.

We made it to my house in a couple of minutes." My mom's probably asleep, but I gotta make sure Kayla is alright. I'll be right back." I went in to make sure Kayla was all good.

Jay 's P.O.V

I can't believe Gracie's changed so much. She's still as beautiful and smart as I remember. I wonder if she still has that tattoo on her right ass cheek.  "Gracie, you're still just as smart and witty as I remember." Se started blushing." Jay, I still remember our night together. I wish we could relive that night. You singing, us dancing, the sex. It was all amazing. I wish we weren't so far apart, in age and distance." She looked down. I was 18 then. Not a big deal to some , but to her, it was. I knew the whole me wanting Bridget thing was a phase, but Gracie was on a whole nother level. "You should fly back to Canada with me. Just for the summer. We'll see how things go, abd we'll take it from there." That sounded amazing, but I couldn't do that to Justin. He was family. He has my back whenever I need him, and likewise with him. It was between love, or family. Shit.

Justin's P.O.V

Alright, gotta check on my mom and sis. I peeped in on Kayla to make sure she was okay. She was sleeping in the room she uses when she stays. I know its tough on her. The back and forth, no mom for a minute, then no dad for a minute. I wish all of this would stop between them, just get back together for God's sake. I walked over to my mom's room to check in on her. She wasn't in her room. Oh shit. Where was she?