Chapter Nine: The Party, part two

"I couldn't deal with you not calling, not showing any affection at all, not caring if I was upset, and our even forgot my birthday. I honestly thought it was over before it actually was." She said. Those words cut me deep. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it was kind of my fault. "It still didn't give you the right to fuck some other guy. That was dirty and unforgivable. I had multiple opportunities to cheat on you, but I didn't. My heart was set on you." I couldn't look at her. She grabbed my hand and pulled it close to her. I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't. I turned my head and she leaned in to kiss me. What was I to do? Kiss her or resist? I did what my heart told me to do. I couldn't resist, I kissed her lips and I felt the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. I haven't felt her lips in so long. I missed her, I missed us, I missed it all. The fights, the arguing, the late night meet ups. I couldn't stop myself, we went in heavy and before I knew it, we were taking our clothes off, awe shit.

Our kissing got more intense and before I knew it , we were all over each other. I could hear her light moans and deep breaths as I kissed on her neck and down to her waist. I was loving every moment, and I'm pretty sure she was too. "Hmmm Justin. " I heard her moan. I remember when we were like this all the time. We were in perfect rhythm until. .... "Justin you have another visit-, oh my!" My mom busted in. "Mom! Come on!" I threw the blanket over Selena and I. "I'll let Jennifer know you're um, busy." That was embarrassing. Wait, Jennifer?!

"Jennifer? Why is she here Justin?" Great, blocked by the girl I was trying to get with. "I have no idea, she was upset earlier and we talked. Maybe she needs to talk somemore." I felt guilty, but I shouldn't. "Wait, isn't she engaged to Taylor? Why is she talking to you?" I wasn't that bad, was I? I got dressed. "Where are you going?" She said. She lifted the blanket to show off her perfect naked body. "I would love to stay, but my mom kinda killed the vibe and I have a guest. It would probably benefit you if you got dressed." I was terrified to let Jennifer know about Selena and I. I hurried downstairs and saw Jennifer sitting on my couch.