Chapter Nine: The Party

I just lied on my bed. I had a lot on my mind. Would Selena show up? Would she be mad if I brought Jennifer on stage? Shit girls are complicated. "Justin, you have a guest at the door." My mom called out. I ran downstairs cause I knew it wasn't Jay. He would just bust in here. I got downstairs and to my surprise, there was Selena, well Damn. "What's going on Selena? " I was stunned. "I just needed to talk to you about something." This couldn't be good.

I invited her in and we went into the den. "So what's up? What's on your mind?" I asked as we sat on the couch. She looked upset. It couldn't have been anything I've done. I haven't done anything. "I sorry Justin!" She cried into my arms. What the hell? "It shouldn't have ended the way it did. I was just alone, and you were so focused on your music, I just didn't know what to do with myself." Hold up. "This is why you're here? To apologize about cheating on me. I'm not in the mood to hear this Selena. I wasn't back then and I'm Damn sure not in the mood now!"

I got up in frustration and went upstairs. I heard her follow up behind me. Can't she take a hint? I went into my room and tried to slam the door, but she stopped me. "Can't we just be mature about this? Give me a chance to explain my side of the story?" If that's what it takes to get you out of my house. "Alright, you have six minutes." I lied back on my bed and listened to her story.