Chapter Nineteen

Kayla's P.O.V-

I hope Jay likes this dress, I hope he likes all of these clothes. I know he's older, but the way he looks at me, the way he makes me feel, it drives me crazy. I got a text from Jay!
"We need to talk"
I wonder what this was about.

Justin's P.O.V-

"Jennifer, that was amazing." I said. I could barely feel my legs. I've never had this feeling after sex. "Hey Jen, you said you think you loved me. Where did that come from?" I raised an eyebrow. "I don't know, heat of the moment I guess. " She said. That was weird. "So, what do you wanna do today?" I asked. "Actually, I have to meet Taylor at the park. I'll text you later, okay?" She got up, got dressed, and was gone. What in the hell just happened? I put on some clothes and checked my phone. I had a missed call from Kayla. What could this be about?

Selena's P.O.V-

"So, am I wrong for going to Nick's concert?" I asked Demi. She grabbed my shoulder. "Hell no Selena! You're single and have every right to date whomever you want. Justin is doing it." She had a point, as always. "You know you're coming with me, right?" I tugged her arm. "You know I've got your back. Now, lets figure out what you're going to wear."