Chapter Four

I didn't know what to think on the way back. I don't know why I felt like I wanted to say so much more to Carly back at the studio. I didn't even know her but she's the first girl I've met so far that's from Canada too. I didn't wanna catch feelings, but I can't control how I feel. I needed expert advice on how to stop myself from falling for a stranger, and I knew exactly who would help me. I pulled my phone out and send her a text, " Meet me in parking lot in 15 minutes." She was my only hope.

Jay and I pulled into the parking lot and there she was. "Justin, what's wrong now little bro." Miley came up to us. She had an answer for everything. She knew when I had troubles or needed advice. Its a gift and a curse actually. " Okay here's the thing, there's this girl named Jennifer at this school and im really into her, then there's Selena, she wants to get back together, and now here's this girl named Carly, she's new but there's more to her than what I've seen. I'm stuck in a rut. I can't seem to make a choice. " She stared at me for a few moments. "You need to clear your head and let the answer come to you. Don't look so hard, it'll work itself out Baby B." I hated when she called me that, but she's right, I do stress too much. She was awesome at this, but oddly she never had a stable relationship, but that's a story for another day.

After school, it was time for Selena and I to do her song, here's test number one. I didn't talk to her all day, but she sent a text telling me to be there by five. That gave me an hour to get ready, even though I wasn't feeling her, I still wanted to look my best. I got ready in about thirty minutes and checked my phone, I had a text from Jennifer, " MEET ME @ SPANKY'S 2NITE @ EIGHT? I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU. " Today wasn't a total bust after all.