Chapter Seventeen: Part Five

Justin's P.O.V-

"Hey Jen, let's get out of here and catch up, if you're up for it." I smiled at her. She smiled back and grabbed my hand. "Jay, buddy, you'll be alright won't ya?" I knew he was cool with it. "Sure, I'll just hang with Pattie and Kayla. Is that okay with you two?" They seemed pretty happy about hanging with Jay, especially Kayla. "You three have fun." I hugged mom and Kayla and Jen took my hand. "Let's get out of here."

Jay 's P.O.V-

I walked with Pattie and Kayla to some of the women's clothing stores, and to be honest, I was kinda uncomfortable. Not because of all the glitter, or the bras and panties, but Kayla kept staring at me and kept trying to hold my hand. "Hey Jay, what do you these pants?" I looked up from my phone and saw she was bending over to show me her ass. "Uh, Kayla, what in the hell are you doing?" I was freaked out a little. She's 14 and basically my sister, not technically but, still Justin was my best friend. "I'm just showing you my pants, God. Calm down now Jay." She rubbed my cheek and went back into the dressing room. I was lost for words. "Jay, I need your advice on something." Pattie came out of nowhere. My hands got sweaty. "Yes?" I could feel my heart trying to jump out of my shirt. "Have you noticed Justin's odd behavior lately? He's been arrested, leaving randomly, and screwing anything with a pulse." She looked worried. "Well Pattie, he is a rock star after all." My chuckle made her smile. I love it when she smiles. It was like a breath of fresh air. "How does this dress look guys?" Kayla was wearing a short red dress. I could feel my palms getting sweaty and my forehead too. "You look beautiful sweetie." Pattie answered. I stepped out of the room and went out of the store. Was Kayla crushing on me? She's only 14. She's Justin's baby sister. I pulled out my phone, WE NEED TO TALK.