Chapter Seven

I drove over to Miley's house in a hurry, I couldn't handle this alone. I got there in a hurry and banged on her door. When she opened the door, I felt like I was bawling like a baby. I didn't know what was going on with me. I had headaches , dizziness, second thoughts about everyone and everything. "Justin, what's wrong kid? Why are you crying." She pulled me inside. I felt like a total bitch for crying, but for some Damn reason, I couldn't stop.

To be honest, I guess I just didn't wanna face reality. It was down to Selena and I. Maybe a second chance is what we really need. This shit is confusing, at that moment, I just lost myself. "Damnit Justin, you never cry over women, especially over one who has no interest in you. Pick your head up JB." Miley had a point, I never cry over some girl, why was I tripping over this one? I pulled myself together and pulled her into a big bear hug. "Damn Bieb you're crushing me boo." I loosened my hug and smacked her on the ass. "Thanks for the pep talk." I left and drove home.

I went into the house and up to my room. "Well look at what we have here." My little sister Kayla was sleeping in my bed. She was so damn cute. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to her, I'd lose my mind for one. I kissed her cheek, cuddled up next to her, and fell asleep. My baby sis.