Chapter Twelve, Part Five

"I slept with Gracie." I was speechless. I didn't know what to do. "You, had sex with my aunt? When man?" He looked scared to answer." Answer me! When did this happen?" My heart was beating like crazy. "When she visited two years ago, I was 17 and I didn't see any harm done. It was a well kept secret." I lost it. I punched him as hard as I could, right in the nose. "Aye man!" He fell on the ground. His nose was covered in blood, so was my hand. My best friend, my brother, betrayed me. I couldn't trust anybody. Not even my aunt, that's family.

The next thing I knew, I heard people screaming and yelling. Someone called the cops. I wasn't moving, neither was Jay. We just stared at each other, we knew our friendship was over. Take me to jail.

It wasn't too long until I was in the back of a police car. This was officially the craziest day of my life. I sat in silence, I didn't have anything to say. We finally made it to the station and the cops did their thing. I sat in my cell, alone, cold, and fearless. My blood was boiling with anger and my thoughts were evil. I wanted to kill Jay, but I wasn't murderer. "Mr.Bieber, your bail has been set." I wonder who did that.

They let me out and it was Selena. What the hell? "How'd you know I was here?" I asked. "That's not important. Why'd you punch Jay? You two are best friends." I scoffed when she said that. "Were best friends, I don't want anything to do with that guy. He betrayed my trust." I don't know why Selena bailed me out, but I'm pretty sure she wanted something in return. She grabbed my hand. "Let's go to my place, you'll tell me there." I agreed and she drove me to her house. To be honest, I was just hoping to get her in the sheets. I needed some kind of stress relief.

We made it in a couple of minutes and luckily her parents weren't there. "Alright, tell me about you and Jay." She was determined to know. "Before I answer your questions, why did you bail me out?" She gave me that look. "I didn't want your mom knowing about her only son being locked up. Now answer my question." I had no choice. She was a stubborn girl. I explained to her about Jay and my aunt Gracie. It took a while, but I explained it all. She had a shocked looked on her face. "Wow, Justin that's unbelievable. I couldn't begin to understand how you feel." She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "Come on, follow me." Now that's what I'm talking bout.