Chapter Nine: The Party, part three

"Hey you." She said. I was nervous, I never thought she'd be here, right now. "What's going on, what brings you here?" I didn't know what was happening. Jennifer just smiled at me. That sexy smile just drives me crazy. It could drive any man crazy. "I just wanted to see you, and talk about earlier. I know I said it would be great for you and Selena to get back together, but that's not what's best for you. I think you should move on. Try a new path of happiness. Try, with me." What the? Is this seriously happening? I think I'm dreaming again, or was it all real? "Jen, I really want you. I want to be with you so bad, but I thought you and Taylor were the hottest thing going right now. I know we kissed, but I thought that was on impulse."

Out if nowhere I heard music blaring from my room. Dammit Selena. "Hold on one minute Jen. " I ran upstairs and Selena was lying on my bed in one of my shirts. "What the hell are you doing?" She looked angry. "Why should I stay here if you're clearly interested in little miss perfect down there?" She had a point, but I wanted her too. Plus, if Jennifer saw her, I'd lose both of them."Wait, I'll get rid of her. Just wait here."I started leaving the room until she grabbed my arm. "Hurry back, I need to talk to you about something important. " Oh boy.