Chapter Eighteen

Selena's P.O.V-

"Thanks for meeting up with me." I needed this time with my two best friends. "No problem Selena, this spa day is exactly what you needed. You need to relax and release all of that tension." Demi was right. I deserved this, and so did they. "Selena? Is that you?" I turned and saw.... oh my God it's Nick! I ran over and gave him a big hug. "Where in the hell have you been?!" I punched his arm. He laughed." I've been around. I volunteer here during my off season and it actually relieves a lot of stress." I missed hanging out with this guy. He dropped out last year to pursue his music career. He's doing pretty well. "I'm actually performing here tonight if you're into it." He smiled. "You'll see me here. I'll bring Demi and Miley too." I winked and walked back over to the girls. "So, we're going to a concert tonight."

Justin's P.O.V-

Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Like you do
Hold me tight and don't let go

I serenaded Jennifer as we entered her house. "You haven't seen the inside of my house yet, have you?" She pulled me inside. "I don't recall." I winked. "But, I'd love to get a peek at the bedroom." She lead me upstairs and at that moment, my wet dreams would become a reality. "Hey Jen, I've gotta tell you, I've been fantasizing about this since we first met. Just you and me, running away together." She put her finger over my lips to silence me. "Let me, take care of you." She pushed me onto the bed and started unbuckling my belt. I just lied there, trying to focus on not busting too quick. Her soft touch was driving me crazy and I could feel her lips graze against my throbbing erection. "Jesus Christ Jen." She hadn't even started sucking yet and I could already feel myself getting close. "Justin." She raised her head up to look into my eyes. "I think I love you."