ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕞𝕒 𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕛𝕚 ꨄ

ꕥ Ⓢ𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤

One time, y/n and Hanma were hanging out in the arcade.

A specific vending machine had caught Y/n's attention.

It contained very cute plushies.

For the past 30 min, y/n was trying to get the plushie but always fails to do so.

Hanma noticed her absence 10 minutes ago and was looking for her.

He found her trying to get the plushie and stayed watching her for awhile.

He was enjoying the view of cute pouting y/n so much.

Then after he finished his show, he went up to her and handed her a small cute and fluffy plushie. The one she was trying to get.

Y/n: "but...how?!"

When he saw the vending machine, he thought that y/n will definitely like it so he already got it for her before she even finds it. And he was happy that his predict was right.

Hanma: "let's go eat. I'm hungry"

Y/n: "I love you"

Hanma (with a sly smirk): "what would you do without me"

Y/n: " I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Bo bo"

Hanma: ".......( ̄∇ ̄)...... to who?"

Y/n chuckled and started running. and of course Hanma is after her.

ー----------------

Hanma shuji...
Is not the type of boyfriend who shows much affection or shows you the love you deserve.

He's been always the type who would pampers you with all you want, buys you whatever you ask for, and brings you whatever food you crave.

This sounds like the perfect boyfriend any girl could wish for.

However, it isn't like that at all.

Whenever he brings you something it feels like he's forced to. It feels like he never gives it to you with a smile at all. Whenever you go shopping, he never tells you if you look beautiful or not. He never complements you at all. Furthermore, the worst of it all, whenever he brings you food, he never eats with you. In fact, you've never seen him eat before. Only smokes.

"Why does it always feels like he's forced to be with me? Am I a burden to him? Why does it always feels like he's telling me to leave him alone but indirectly?" Those questions always wandered in y/n's head.

It was daytime when you were hanging out with your friend. "Leave him!" She commanded.
"I can't"
"Why?"
"Because I love him"
"That's not an excuse"
"What do you mean that's not an excuse?"
"I mean what's the point of staying with someone who doesn't loves you back"
"He loves me tho"
"How could you be so sure that he loves you?"
"I.."
"Exactly, if you feel unhappy, he makes you feel unwanted, it feels like you're a burden to him, and the worst you feel lonely with him, then that's for sure toxic. That's not love y/n"