𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕠 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕪𝕦 ᴥ︎

"Can I sit here" a boy my age with blond hair and bluish emerald eyes told me.

"Yea sure" I was in the train going to my grandma's house in Osaka.

For the next two hours, we stayed in the train waiting in the middle of nowhere. The time we were supposed to take in the way is no more than 30 minutes. It was announced that there is a problem in the railways and that we're going to stay for another hour.

Everyone in the bus started to protest. They so got bored already and some were late to their work.

"I wish I didn't go there! I wouldn't be here now!" The boy next to me murmured.

I was so bored so I decided to ask him what's wrong. Also he's cute, so why not take the advantage of this  incident. I don't know if it's going to be repeated anyways.

"Go where?" I asked not turning to him then I turned still sitting in the same bored position.

"To that place, it's like a mountain or something! My friends wanted to try something there with their bikes. And I'm the one who ended up breaking his!" he protested. 

"Oh! Too bad!... so you have motorcycle?"

"I just told you I broke it"

"That's so cool! I would like to have one!"

"I know right! They're cool! But I don't know if you would be able to drive one"

"I can learn!"

"Yea it's easy I can show you!"

"You can?!"

"Yea!"

"Really! Oh my God I'll be so grateful!"

He chuckled "that's first when we get out of here"

"Yeaaa" I sighed.

"You're going to Osaka too right?"

"Yea! I want to visit my grandma!"

"That's nice! I'm going to meet my friends there. I don't know why they wanted to meet there. I told them that I'm going to be late and they already left forgetting that I don't have my motorcycle. Even I forgot that I don't have it with me"

I laughed at him.

After almost 30 minutes. It got so boring. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Matsuno Chifuyu!" He replied loudly with proud "Tokyo Manji Gang first division vice captain!" Though the next statement he whispered it to me in a low voice.

I whispered back to him "why did you say that in a low voice? Also... oh my Lord! Damn! Are you serious?! That is so freaking Coooolll!"

Still in a whispering tone "because it's going to be so weird if anyone heard that I'm Toman's first division vice captain and I'm riding a train"

I gave him a 'Seriously' face. And sighed "whatever!"

"If you're the vice captain, then who's the captain?"

"It's Baji-san!"

"Baji-san?"

"Yess! He's the most amazing man you'll ever meet in the whole world!"

"Ehh? Really?!!"

"Yesss!"

He kept telling me about their cool adventures and how they stripped members of some gang naked and that afterwards he went and beaten them up. That was very concerning, but I kept listening interestingly.

"What's your dream?"

"My dream?"

"Yea! I've been always wondering if delinquents do have real dreams"

He laughed "of course we do! We're delinquents not aliens"

"Hey! Aliens might have dreams too!"

He laughed "yea nobody knows!... I wanna be a pilot!"

I widened my eyes a little shocked "Woo! That is such a great dream!"

"Baji-san wants to own a pet shop."

"No way! Really? That's so... cute! Looks like he love animals. For such a person you have told me about it's kind of not expected"

"Yea everyone says that! But not anybody knows that about him of course. What about you?"

"I don't know honestly... but for now, I want to have a bike!"

We both laughed.

After this day, we've never seen each other again. We just waved good bye to each other. And haven't even crossed each other until twelve years later.

I was going home from work, when I passed by a pet shop. I was talking to my friend today about having a cat. I really love kittens and I want to get one so bad. I remember that I used to ask my mom to get me one, but she always refused to do so. Now that I'm older and live alone I can get one.

Sike! I still don't live alone, yet I'm sneaking one!

Good thing I asked my friend if she has an extra space for me... I'm going to be kicked out of the house today.

I parked my motorcycle and walked to the pet shop. Once I entered, I was greeted by a long black and blond haired man. The pets are all so adorable. I've got my eyes on two kittens.

"You've got some very good taste!" The man commented.

"They're so cute! I can't choose between them!.... Oh my God! Look at these cute fish!"

While I was looking at the fish, a man entered to the shop and walked behind the counter. I didn't pay much attention to it. "Have you decided what kitten do you want ma'am?" He spoke.

I turned to him "oh yea the kitt-

Silence filled the air.

"Do I... know you?" I asked.

He laughed "you're the girl from the train!"

I stayed quiet for a few moments "CHIFUYU! Your name is Chifuyu!"

"You remember?!... y/n is your name right?"

"Yeaa! Oh my! Life is really a mystery! How have you been?"

"Great! What about you?"

"Pretty good! I see you... wait no! The pet shop wasn't your...dream. Right?"

"Well... yea. Umm.."

He explained everything to me. How Baji had waved this world good bye long time ago.

"What about you?"

"It wasn't that big of a dream but... guess I'm the best biker out there!"

We both laughed then he asked "which kitten did you want again?"

"Oh yea!.... You!"