ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕚 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕦 𓂀 2̥ͦ

They packed their stuff and left immediately. Y/n was driving since it was her car. They of course argued about that, but as mentioned, y/n had won this time, for she claims that her car is the best out of all the members. Well, she has obsession with cars so that wasn't a surprise.

They crossed the sea and travelled through the dark forests until they reached the checkpoint for the entry of another road that leads to that village.

It was so dark. It almost look like it came from a horror movie. They stopped at the entrance, where they met a man saying in weird voice "Don't go there, if you go there you will die"
Both looking at each other confused.
Rindou: "It's alright, we just want to bring something and leave"
The creepy man: "NOOOO!"
Both of you took a step back.
The man continued: "I said it's very dangerous."
Rindou: "look sir, we're not gonna stay there for very long. We're not even tourists, we just wanna bring something important and leave immediately"
The man: "well, if you insist. BUT, the road to that village is a very long one you can't go there on your feet."
Y/n: "well, good thing I transferred my car here through a ship"
The man: "are you an idiot?"
Y/n: "( ̄∇ ̄) excuse me?"
Rindou: "She is!"
The man: "The problem is, you can't drive any car there. Only cars like these" he pointed at a Golf Cart, Truck, Bulldozer looking car.
Rindou and y/n: "....(OvO)...Wtf.."

They walked to it looking at it upside down.
Y/n: "On a scale from one to ten, how bad do you think it wou-
Rindou: "At least twenty"

Rindou looked at y/n.
Y/n: "... what?!"
Rindou: "you said you wanna drive right?"
Y/n: "wait no, I've never seen this creatu- I mean a monst- ... car before"
Rindou: "too bad it's late now"
The man: "too bad for you both, you're not taking it for free"
Y/n took a gun out of her pocket and pointed it at the man's head.
The man: "the gas is full"
You both got prepared and rode the car.
The man: "I was serious back then. Be careful- no man that has gone in there has ever came back alive"
Y/n: "Good thing I'm not a man"

Y/n turned the engines on and started driving... However, for some reasons... the weird looking car started accelerating very quickly that when it reached the bump nearby, it flew.

Rindou breathing heavily after y/n stopped the car.
Rindou: "Do you even know how to drive this thing?"
Y/n: "Normally, I'd lie and say yes, but considering the fact that I almost flew us into that tree, I'm going to assume that you know the answer.

The man showed you how to control it and now, you've been driving for the past 5 hours, and during the drive, both were silent.
Y/n: "Rindou."
Rindou: "Yes"
Y/n: "Driving this thing is tiring, can we switch?"
Rindou sighed "teach me how you control it first"

They continued their way. The road feels like it's never ending. Rindou accidentally took a glance on y/n's body. Then took another glance "accidentally" blushing a little bit on the second glance.

Y/n noticed and muttered "Pervert!"
Rindou: "yea whatever, how many men did you sleep with?"
Y/n said obviously irritated "I'm not telling you. Talk about yourself first"

They finally reached the village. It was already dark. Once they entered, everyone was giving them weird looks. As if they're telling them to leave with their eyes. They saw that there were huge strong men and nasty looking groups of them everywhere they walked.

Y/n got really bad vibes once she entered. It felt like all her courage and acting to be strong faded. She realised that she's going to be alone and that her men or fellows are not around. She even noticed that there was no service throughout the time they were coming here, and there was still no service even in the village. She thanked God for two things though, her gun and her bravery even if she was actually scared deep inside. She looked at Rindou and thought that he is strong but she's afraid that he might betray her and leave her alone. She didn't trust him fully after all.