𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕫𝕦 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕪𝕦 ❦

❥Ⓢ𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑧 ꕥ

After a long tiring day, you and Sanzu arrived home and immediately changed your clothes and went to bed.

Sitting on the bed under the blanket while only the lamp is on, both preparing to sleep and do the usual which is tell the other about their day whilst cuddling.

Just when you both were about to get into each others arms, his phone started ringing.

It was Mikey, something about work. They discussed something quickly and then hung up.

"So where were we?" He snuggled in the blanket.

Ring ring ring*

This time your phone.

Something about work too.

"Oh yea yea!... alright... definitely tomorrow..."

Then hung up.

And turned to Sanzu with a smile ready for your favourite part of the day where you just both cuddle and talk.
.

.

.
Both phones started ringing.

".....WTF?!" Both exclaimed simultaneously.

Both stated talking on the phone, but Sanzu had finished and you were still on the phone. You wanted to get a paper and a pen to note down something.

"Yes, please give me a moment!" You said to the person on the phone.

You got up and then... "AHHHH!.. what the... SANZU! What is your shoes doing here?!!!"

"My shoes?!"

"YES! Those!"

"Oh yea! I bought them today. Do you like em?"

"。。。。(  ̄ー ̄ )"

"。。。(*゚∀゚*)"

The person on the phone "... (-.-;)"

After you were done, you tripped again making Sanzu laugh.

You pouted your face and got up to bed.

Sanzu stated whilst still laughing "Aww you look so adorable when your angry!!"

"Well sweetheart get ready, cuz I'm about to be fucking GORGEOUS!"

With that, Sanzu was completely silent. It felt like he was slapped on the face from that statement.

But then you whined "Oh Lord! I wanted cuddles but I received struggles!"

Both got tired and slept without doing anything at all.