ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕪𝕒 𝕂𝕒𝕫𝕦𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕒 ☯︎︎

❥Ⓢ𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑧 ꕥ

You just got back home from work. You opened the door and called "Tadaima" and for some reasons, nobody answered. You took off your shoes and went to the living room. There was nobody. You checked the kitchen, the garden, and the balcony. Yet, there's still nobody. You walked to your shared bedroom holding the phone to your ear trying to call Kazutora.

The lights were turned off. So you turned them on and walked to the bed. That's when you heard his phone ringing in the room.

You thought that your ears are playing games on you. But the sound didn't go, so you sat down on the bed to look for it, hence the sound is coming from there.

You climbed on the bed and started to search until you moved your knee and pressed it against something.

Next thing you know is that the cats outside have never heard such a scream before. No it wasn't only one scream but two.

You jumped from the bed so afraid that you grabbed the baseball bat that you were hiding under the bed for emergencies like these, and immediately stood in a defensive mode.

Then you saw a man who sat down with his beautiful fluffed messy hair. He sat rubbing his eyes, and you noticed how red his face is.

You lowered the bat and sighed in relief "Oh Kazutora! It's just you. Oh my! You scared me to death!"

Still rubbing his eyes and yawning. His eyes are still starring straight. He looks... exhausted!

"I- I thought you were at work with Chifuyu!"

"..."

"...baby?!"

After a few moments "... w-work?!... oh yea... work... I'm going to change my clothes right now" and pushed the blanket off him.

"... you what?!"

He sat on the bed with his eyes slightly opened.

"Kazu babyyy!!! Your supposed to be home by NOW from work. So basically there's no more 'work' babe. It's evening now... don't tell me you were sleeping this whole time?!!"

He leaned a little bit and set his head back down without answering.

"... Kazutora?!"

You walked to him and looked at him. His face was so red and he's breathing heavily. You felt his forehead and it was not only hot but burning.

"OH LORD OF HEAVENS AND EARTH!!!! MY BABYYYYY!!!" You panicked making Kazutora jump.

"Why are you screaming?!"

"Oh my baby!" Putting your palms on his cheeks "I didn't know that your sick! If I knew I would've never left the house"

He looked at you confused "sick?! What do you mean? And why do you look like your going to cry?"

"Because I should've stayed home with you and took care of you, but instead I went to work! Fuck everything that is more important than you!"

"Don't you think that your over exaggerating? And no! I'm not sick. Look!" He stood up "I'm perfectly fine!" He started walking then he suddenly fell down.

You grabbed him and seated him back to bed.

For some reasons, he looks pretty confused.

He was silent for a few seconds and then uttered slowly "Babe!"

"Yes"

"I've been sick before... but I feel super tired this time... what is this?"

"Don't worry! It's just a fever. I'll take a week off my work and just be by your side. Come on... lay back down"

Just when you were about to turn, he grabs your wrist "Y/N!! What do you mean! What does this mean!"

"...Huh?!" You looked at him. 'He's acting weirdly' you thought, but then you felt his face again. He really isn't good at all. But still, it's a fever, it's just he hadn't been sick ever long time ago. That's why he's kind of surprised.

"AM I GONNA DIE?!"

"What?! ಠ_ಠ No!"

"I DONT WANNA DIE! I DONT WANNA LEAVE YOU ALONE! I still wanna be with you!"

He's thinking of you even though he's the one who's sick.

You sat next to him and then he puts his head on your laps. That's when his phone rang. You grabbed it and found millions of missed calls from Chifuyu. You answered.

〜"WHERE WERE YOU?! I CALLED YOU 173 TIMES?!"〜

〜"....( ̄▽ ̄;) you were counting them" 〜

〜"H-huh?! Is that.. Y/n?!" 〜

〜"Yea. Please don't mind Kazutora today! He's very sick!" 〜

Kazutora wrapped his arms around your waist while his head is still on your laps, and started to whine.

〜"Oh ok! That explains a lot! I'll be on my way to you guys! I'll bring some medicines and something to eat. I bet you both didn't eat today"〜

〜"I'm so thankful! I'll prepare everything and I'll help Kazutora change his clothes" 〜

Kazutora then started to whine loudly.

〜"What is this?!"〜

〜"Sorry, I have a clingy and feverish teddy bear on my lap. I'll call you back when I convince him that a cold doesn't mean he's dying" 〜

〜"... ( ̄∀ ̄) O-Ok!" 〜