𝔹𝕒𝕛𝕚 𝕂𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 ❤︎

Baji's POV
----------------

I remember that day very well.

She was standing in the middle. Surrounded by the passed out bodies around her.

She was standing with a dreadfully terrifying eyes and a perilous aura was just so obvious to be noticed from her.

She was standing with those devilish and murderous eyes of her. I have never in my whole life found any female in my life scary, other than my mom.

She's the sweetest girl I've ever seen, so how come that's her? Is she an angel... or the devil?

I know the answer...

I met y/n when I was four. Mikey, her and I met in the Dojo of Mikey's grandpa. She was a quiet girl, but always had those unfathomable eyes. I mean, I was no better, I was always unpredictable in my friends' eyes. Y/n has been always energetic and loved to take risks so much. That's what I actually like about her the most. She matches my energy.

But energetic only in her own way. She always looks like that quiet nerdy girl, but she wasn't like that at all.

Whoever knows her very well, is the one who knows that she's truly the sweetest angel and the meanest devil. But most importantly, a paradox. Yes, this is so perplexing. She's nice to everyone. Only to those who does her bad she transforms. Especially if anyone mentions her friends in a bad way.

When we were young, she had beaten up all the kids in the dojo. I thought they were just so week since they were beaten by a girl. But, when I saw her beating the kids that are older and bigger than us, that's when I kept asking her to fight with me... she refused!

She and Mikey were the strongest. They always refused to fight with me... ALWAYS!

Mikey, Emma, y/n, and I used to hang out with Shinichiro. Y/n really likes Shinichiro, he always treat her like Emma. Emma and y/n became besties and always act like they're sisters.

I remember that y/n always had a very long beautiful (h/c) hair. It was too long. She used to take care of it a lot, and it always got a lot of attention.

We were only 12 years old when Kazutora and I were walking together. We planned to meet with y/n that afternoon. We're best friends and really enjoyed hanging out together. We were walking until we heard voices off the corner. From the sound, we immediately knew that someone is getting their ass beat by someone else. We wanted to peek and see a little drama. Though at first, we thought it was a bad idea since the guys that were getting beaten are all screaming and saying "MONSTER!"

We stood behind the wall for awhile and suddenly it's quiet. We took a little glance.

That's when we saw her. Standing with her dreadful eyes. She was staring on the ground, completely silent.
Her hair... her hair was covering the street. Did they...?!

Once we processed that it was her, we ran to her worriedly.

"Y/N!!!" I screamed "ARE YOU OK?!"

She was quiet. I started shaking her and Kazutora did too. It looks though like she can't hear us. And then... tears were seen going down her cheeks. My dear... her hair was slit from her neck and the other half was cut up to her ear.

The guys that did that were all thrown unconscious on the ground, so it was no use to beat them right now. We held her hands and start walking home. We went to my house and called Mikey and the others over. We explained to him what happened. After Y/n got her senses back she kept crying the whole time. All of us tried everything to make her happy.