𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚 𝕎𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕤𝕒 ☽

❥Ⓢ𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑧 ꕥ

"We have a problem!" Senju exclaimed.

Everyone jumped out of their seats ready to literally end someone's life.

"I.."

All listening.

"AM."

They're waiting impatiently to know.

"BORED!!!"

Everyone: "....."

"Seriously right now" Takeomi sighed in disbelief.

"I thought something happened. I was so ready!" Wakasa stated.

"It's been so quiet and peaceful lately. We're waiting for you to give us a mission like a child waiting for a candy" Binkei added.

"I knowww" Senju whined "and the PROBLEM is that I'm bored, so your mission is to entertain me"

"Oh my God! We're not doing that Senju" Takeomi remarked.

Everyone sat back down and Senju pouted her face.

It went well quiet for moments again and then Wakasa broke the silence "hey Senju"

Jumping to him at the sound of hearing her name "YES!" With sparkling eyes.

"Wow you sure are so bored"

She nodded her head aggressively.

"Do you remember my girlfriend that I talked to you about?"

"m(._.)m... of course I do, and yes I know that you love her, and yes I know that she's the most beautiful girl in the world, and yes I know that she's perfect in everything except cooking, and yes I kn-

"Ok that's enough! I wasn't going to say that, I was going to tell yo-"

"Yea yea we all know how much you love her and that is the only way you mention her to us"

"Ok never mind I'm not going to tell you that she was going out and... I'm not telling you"

"Wait no! She's what?!" She grabbed his arm.

"No!"

"Pleaseeeeee!"

"Ok fine! She told me this morning before she left to work that she's bored and she wants to go out today but doesn't know where. So what about introduce you two together and you go shopping together or something"

"Not a bad idea!"

"Oh yes please! Senju doesn't have any female friends anyways and she scarcely go shopping and act like a girl for once" Takeomi from the back.

"Heyyyy!" Senju exclaimed.

"Perfect.." Wakasa turned his face disappointed.

"...what's wrong?" Takeomi asked.

"Oh nothing! I've never told you this before but my girlfriend is just the same. That's why I suggested shopping" Wakasa moved closer to Takeomi and whispered in his ears "I suggested shopping because it's something they like but won't think of and instead they will most likely choose the arcade, racing with the bikes or so"

"Yup! Totally agree!" Takeomi whispered back.

Senju narrowed her eyes and spoke "what are you guys talking about?!"

"Definitely something you wouldn't like. Why else would they whisper" Binkei laughed.

"No that's not true! Now come Senju, I want to call my girlfriend over here" Wakasa cheered.

"Trying to change the subject huh!!"

"(•̀ᴗ•́)و"

"(; ̄ェ ̄)whatever. Let's go!"

--------

"OH. My. God! Why didn't you tell me that your girlfriend is such a hottie!" Senju stated.

"I Know right!! Like why haven't you told me that Senju is this funny and cute!" Y/n added.

Wakasa who did told each one of them about the other "... yup!... yup!... none of you is grateful!"

"What do you mean?!" The two girls remarked simultaneously.

"Nothing! Now let's take a picture!"

"Changing the subject!" Senju narrowed her eyes.

"Again!" Y/n pouted.

"Again?! So he does that all the time!"

"YEA!!"

"Oh My God! Don't let him!"

Wakasa: ( ̄◇ ̄;)

"Anyways, wanna take a picture!"

"Sure!"

"Great! Come stand both of you there!" Wakasa replied.

Wakasa took some pictures of them and then mentioned "Y/n, you look so cute today! Let me take a picture of you over there"

"O-ok!" Y/n blushed.

When he wanted to take her picture, he didn't tell her to smile, but told her "I love you" and her smile was more beautiful.

.

.

.

"I wanted to have FUN, not to be third wheeling" Senju in the back.