ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕚 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕦 𓂀

It was when I was going home from a meeting with Mikey and the other Bonten members where I got an emergency call from them saying that they're changing their plans since the man that owns the biggest company out there in Japan is going to be celebrating and having fun at the club tonight.

They were trying to find the perfect moment to catch him off guard. This man has in his basemen tons of money and gold along with very important informations that Bonten wants to get. The man is very smart, he didn't let anyone ever doubt that all these important stuff are under his control. His secret was to put it in his basement and just lock it with an unordinary key and lock. The lock is square shaped that only opens with a ring. So basically the ring is the key.

He never put guards or security around. And that is basically his secret. Nobody ever thought that such important thing is not protected at all. The only thing this is Suspicious, and not at all noticeable, is the ring on his finger. He usually wears a lot of rings anyways, so nobody will actually think that one of them is an actual key.

Once I arrived, I opened the door, slamming hard "I TOLD YOU!" I exclaimed.

"Woo! Chill! Fine you were right! She was right! My baby was right!" Rindou replied.

"... wait!" I was confused.

"Yea she was the one who found out that the actual key is a ring" Kokonoi remarked.

"...b-bu-.." I was trynna process what Rindou has said just a second ago. Did he say... my baby?

*I mean I know that he's hot and he always flirts with me. Not forgetting the fact that literally everybody ships us together, and that I actually like him and I feel that he likes me too and that most of the times I panic around him but I somehow control myself. AND that we just need a little push and then BAM!* please imagine that I'm saying this in the most dramatic, overreacting, panicking, and fast way and thank you.

Mikey and Sanzu entered. "Come on let's get going" Sanzu ordered.

We all went to our destination and entered the abnormal looking club. Apparently, this club is huge and has a stage on it where professional  bellydancers and exotic dancers from all kinds are dancing and preforming on it. Moreover, auctions and magic shows can be held here too.

We entered in a disguise and sat on a table. We watched the man where he was sitting and drinking, enjoying his time.

"How are we going to get that ring from him now!" Ran asked.

"I don't know!" Rindou replied.

"What if we just wait for him until he gets drunk and wasted, then we take the advantage and just steal it from him!" Kokonoi whispered.

"That's not a bad idea!" Takeomi whispered back.

"Do you think that it's going to be that easy. Look at him! He doesn't have securities and guards yes but not actually all the time. He literally has ones around him right now!" Kakucho interfered.

"That's true. Don't forget that he's not alone. He has his friends and men. So even if those are not his guards, his friends will try and protect him too including his men." Sanzu explained.

Everyone was thinking of what are they going to do in such situation. They were giving off ideas but none of them seems to be great and successful. They suddenly turned to me and asked me if I have any ideas.