𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕫𝕦 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕪𝕦 ❦

T͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ s͜͡e͜͡d͜͡u͜͡c͜͡t͜͡i͜͡v͜͡e͜͡

After the disbandment of the Tokyo Manji Gang, everyone went on their way to live their lives and fulfill their dreams. They're all good people. Mikey on the other hand, I can't say that he's a bad person, but he ended up in the wrong path.

Y/n was one of Toman. She also went on her way to make her dreams come true. However, despite the fact that she knows and everyone knows too that in order to make your dreams come true, you should work hard for them and nobody ever said that life is going to be easy; the struggles she received in her life was just too much and it's more than 'it's all going to pass just wait. It's just period of hard time and then everything will be payed off'... No!

It don't think losing your best friends at a young age is going to be payed off, or losing your parents, grandparents, and everyone and everything you love. The feeling of even losing the sense of happiness of doing something you love and enjoy doing is not only terrible, ITS HORRIBLE!

Despite everything, y/n continued toward her dreams. Until she failed her exams seven times straight. She couldn't focus from everything that happened to her. She tried her best and still wasn't able to reach the passing score. She got tutors and a lot of help from her teachers; she studied so hard yet... it wasn't enough.

She ended up going back to Mikey. The moment she was able to see his face, all he could see was a crying face with tears of agony and pain. He came up to her and hugged her tight.

After she was introduced to his gang members, she was now their top priority. It was a little awkward and scary at first. It was more like uncomfortable, also since everyone were men except her. It became totally different later on when they made feel comfortable and started joking around you.

Mikey ordered them all to protect you, and hence Sanzu was the one closest to Mikey, you were with him almost all the time. He eventually saw how innocent you are, and the most heartless man... started to feel something different inside him.

Everyone was surprised to know that the drug addict and heartless Sanzu had actually changed. Not really changed; he just stopped doing drugs and isn't really seen with women.

He's always being teased for treating y/n softly. At first, y/n was just depressed all the time. Now that she's with people who actually cares about her and that she's especially around Mikey, her smile was able to be seen again.

For y/n, the fact that she observes how Sanzu treats her differently than any other person, made her fall for him.

One day, when everyone was sitting peacefully and y/n was drinking her fresh milkshake on the couch that Ran got her, Sanzu came in and told her if she wants to  come with him to grab some stuff from a nearby shop.

She agreed since there's nothing to do anyways. On the way back to the car, y/n noticed the beautiful Clothes that were in the shops. Sanzu took the hint and just gave her his card. She grabbed the card with both her hands but stood still looking at it then back to Sanzu. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Don't you wanna come with me?"

"Me?"

"Yes you! Who else?!"

"...why?"

"I don't know if the clothes I'm gonna choose are going ti be cute on me or not?" With cute puppy eyes.

Did you just see him blush?

"Everything looks good on you so you'll be fine"

Y/n widened her eyes slightly. She didn't expect him to actually say that straight. "I promise I won't take long!"