𝕊𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕦𝕚 𝕀𝕟𝕦𝕡𝕚 ☀︎︎

"Ehh!" I questioned.

"I said no!" Inupi repeated.

"Whyyyy?!"

"Because you're going to miss your class!"

"It's okkayy" with a forced obviously fake smile and two drops of sweat on my forehead.

"It's not! We can come back here later"

"But I really like those shoes though! If we don't take them right now somebody else will do!"

"Y/n, I know for a FACT that if you enter that shop right now, you're not going to leave for the next 2 HOURS!"

"..."

"ಠ_ಠ"

"Uhh! You're right"

"Come on get in the car, I'll drop you off"

Once we arrived, I stood right next to his bike before I leave and looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Don't tell me 'we still have a chance to go back, let's go!' Like EVERYTIME. I know all your tricks now"

My e/c irises moved to the left side of my eyes knowing that he actually caught me; but instead, I came up with something else to say and... a little bit more realistic than actually having the opportunity to ditch my lecture.

"No it's not that!"

"What is it then?"

"Smile for me!"

"Huh?"

"I said smile for me, you always look down in the dumps"

"..."

"I'm waiting (●'◡'●)"

"Okay... like this"
*smiles angelically*

*voice cracks* "YEAH! Exactly like that!"

"Hey why are you blushing?"

"No reason at all!" Trying to hide my face. I waved him goodbye and left.

"He has to make me enter the class blushing like that every time!" I muttered to myself.

After a long day in college, I left quickly because I got a message from Inupi telling me that he's going to take me home too. Yay! He dropped me off and now he's picking me up! Lucky me!

I was walking fast to the gate and I saw him leaning on his bike staring at his phone looking all hot and cool at the same time!

Yea! Girls and BOYS passing by are looking at him from head to toe. I mean come on, his style is so unique and he himself is pretty handsome!

I ran to him and hugged him tight.

"Looks like you're so happy to see me!" He mocked.

"Eh! No I'm not!"

"Yes you are! I bet!"

I giggled and leapt on his bike.

After some while of driving, I realised that this is not the way home. "Where are we going Inupi?"

"I thought you wanted to buy that shoes?"

"Oh it's ok! You didn't have to. It's probably gone anyways now"

"Are you sure?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

He stayed quiet and just smirked. I didn't bother to ask him again and just hugged his waist tighter and laid my head on his back... he's warm!