ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕞𝕒 𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕛𝕚 ꨄ

❥Ⓢ𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑧 ꕥ

Its been such a long time since you met Hanma. You guys have been hanging out a lot and became pretty close. It even got to the point where you guys get mistaken and get called couples a lot. When you go eat, go shopping, or go to the arcade.

Since he is too close to you, always wants to be with you, and always chooses you over everything, you doubted his friendship at some point. You asked him before, if he has feelings for you, and he totally denied. So you both continued your life normally together.

Until that one time when you were shopping with him (he's the worst shopping partner. Why? Cuz he acts like a complete asshole) you just finished shopping. Of course during that time, you forced him to try on some hoodies, pants, and more. It isn't the first time you force him to do so by the way.

You both walked to the elevator and pressed one of the buttons and waited silently, but not awkwardly though because it's not the first time you guys go down an elevator together alone.

You were looking down on your phone, whilst he's just standing holding the packs (acting like a gentleman for once in his life) then suddenly he pecked your lips.

You didn't move. You just stood confused for a few seconds and then turned to him "what was that?"

"A little kiss"

You narrowed your eyes and just stared at him. You shook it off your mind, not giving it too much attention, and both continued your day normally.

Some days passed by and both of you were taking a walk in the park.

You both picked a bench away from everyone and just watched the beautiful nature enjoying the silence between both of you. That rarely happens because usually, hanging out with Hanma means something crazy and wild. Not this time though.

He suddenly did the same thing that he did in the elevator. You looked at him quickly this time and asked "what is this? AGAIN!"

"A little kiss"

"This is not the answer that I want"

"Well, I don't know what kinda answer do you want"

"No! Seriously! You know!"

"..."

"Let me ask this again and please make it clear! Do you like me?"

"No!"

It kind of hurt you actually because... you do like him after this long time of being together. You saw how he treated everyone whether it was girls or boys, and how he treats you out of everyone.

"Oh well, what do I call this? Friends with benefits!!!"

He chuckled "No!"

"So what is THIS?!"

He stayed quiet for a moment and sighed "you never asked me if I love you?"

You blushed at this statement and turned your face the other way "D-Do you?!"

With all confidence "No!"

You were surprised. You thought that he's just playing with your feelings so you got up frustrated "FINE! I'm not continuing this stupid game of yours!!! Bye and Bye forever!!!"

You started to move. That's when he grabbed your wrist. Before you say anything he uttered "I adore you! Idiot!"