𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕠 𝕀𝕫𝕒𝕟𝕒 𓂉

One of the most hardest and painful thing a heart can experience is getting it broken in an extremely painfully special way.

How could I accept the fact that I was the stupid one. The one that cared the most is the one who was stupid.

How did I turn into an idiot by just being loyal and loving. He was everything to me, and I was a passing wind to him.

I loved him so much, yet I was so useless and not enough at all... or so I thought.

He used to hit me and abuse me all the time, and I... and I like an idiot, I thought that that was okay because I'm useless and I should try more, and I should try harder.

It all came and hit me like a train when I, one time, tried to surprise my so used to be boyfriend and give him the gift he wanted, the one that I used all my savings to buy it to him.

I wanted to surprise him... I just wanted to make him happy.

Oh Sano, oh Izana... I hope remorse eat you alive after what you have done to me.

I came home early to surprise him and Bam! I'm the one who received the best gift ever. He was sleeping with some hoe.

I just stood there and... smiled. He got up and tried to create an excuse. He was sure so surprised. As much as I know, he never wanted me to see him in that position. That's a fact I know. Even though it sounds ridiculous for someone like him.

I never understood him. He abuses me, treats me bad, and then he comes and hug and tells me that he loves me and that he's just doing this for my own sake. He always used to tell me that he would be very sad if he sees me heart broken... WHAT!

I'm such an IDIOT!!!

I stopped him with just saying "I loved you... I was loyal to you" I put the gift gently on the table, still with a smile "I loved you... I was loyal to you... I hope you have a nice life..." and just when I was about to leave, the girl that was sleeping on my bed called me "Hey! Please wait a second!"

I halted on the door and turned my face with a smile still drawn on my crying face. Tears were streaming down my eyes, yet I managed to keep that smile which was a complete irony to my situation.

"Why are you leaving him like that? So polite and quiet! Why?! I don't understand! Aren't you supposed to like... mad or something. I know I'm not supposed to say anything but I'm so confused! Please answer me!" The girl asked.

"You wanna know why... it's because although I'm the one who's hurt... oh no!... not hurt... I'm being tortured right now... but I'm the one who truly loved him and was loyal and will always be loyal to him... he's the one who lost not me...!"

I left and I can swear I saw Izana totally deep in his thoughts, who is now standing like a ghost. It was like his colours were stollen from him. He started to have different kind of emotions all at once like a mentally I'll person.

3rd POV

He realised... he realised... reality hit him hard. Regretting make a person go crazy. Regretting can turn people into maniacs. They lose their minds.

A rain of emotions showered him once he knew that the gift was the one he wanted so bad. He knows that She barely had any money and that She had probably used all her savings, which she did. He knew that he lost...

He remembered every time he hit her, left her, humiliated her; despite all that, he realised the she was loyal to him till the very last second. he will regret that till the day he dies.